A day to remember

Bulma's P.O.V

Me and Chi chi were setting up for the party. It's been two weeks since I officially became a princess so we decided to have a party just for the fun of it.

Ox king was in charge of grilling along with Bardock and my mom and Lauran were in charge of cooking in the kitchen.

We decided to host the party at my parents' beach house. We invited Vegeta, Kakorat, Chi chi's dad, my parents, Kakorat's parents, Raditz, Vegeta's parents, Tarble, Ciara and her family.

We also invited some of our old friends like Krillin who came back about a month ago, 18 who Frieza apparently got tired of, Yamcha and Tien. So it was gonna be pretty packed.

"There." Chi chi said finishing up her to do list. "I think we did an awesome job, this party is gonna be amazing."

I smiled in agreement. This was kinda like a little reunion, it's truly been a while since we've had a gathering like this one.

"People should be arriving soon so wanna change into our swim suits." I suggested since really I wanted to take a dip in the water.

"Sure, I know how much you like the beach." Chi chi smiled at me as we went to change into our bikinis.

I wore my black one with white strips and Chi chi wore her white one with red hearts.

"My you two look lovely." My mom complimented as we walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah you two look great." Lauran joined in as she tossed us both a grape at light speed.

We both catched it with ease. Even though we couldn't see it we could sense it.

"Chi I must say you've improved incredibly over the years. You're extremely powerful." I said before popping the grape in my mouth.

"Thanks to you of course, race yeah to the beach!" After quickly chewing and swallowing her grape she took off running.

"Hey wait up!" I took off running using 15% of my speed. When I got out I was happy to see our guests arriving.

Kakorat, who wore only his blue swimming trunks with white flowers, was hugging Chi chi happily.

I gave him a wave as he returned it with a nod since he was still holding Chi chi in a hug. I looked around and saw Vegeta chilling under a palm tree.

I walked over to him and smiled. I'm glad he actually showed up instead of trained today.

"See you decided to come." He sneered. "Had nothing else to do."

Lies. All lies. He had a meeting with the scientists about the new upgrades to his ship. He also had to go on a plurge with the elites.

"Ok whatever you say." He wore black swimming trunks that looked like training shorts. His tail wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to him.

His face was inches from mine as his breath trickled down my neck making me shiver. "Woman,"

His lip brushed against mine. Aww he's gonna kiss me.

"I hope you can swim." He quickly picked me up like a sack, catching me off guard as he took off into the air.

"Vegeta you butt put me down!!!" I screeched, banging on his back with my fists. Looking down I saw that we were at least 40 feet in the air.

"Ok." He dropped me like he was without a care in the world before I started plummeting to the sea.

I drew a quick and deep breath before I hit the surface of the water. Splash!!!

I had to at least sunk 30 feet below sea level. I opened my eyes as I started kicking my feet slightly to move around along with my arms.