Meeting a monster

Bulma P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning I was surprised to see Vegeta still in bed with me. Strange, usually he's up training in the GR with Kakkorat or doing his daily push ups. He probably hasn't been getting sleep like I told him to.

I rose from the bed,admiring his sleeping form. His usual scowl was smoothed out and he actually looked calm for once. When he's awake he looked 10 years older than his actual age.

I ran my fingers through his gravity defying hair, it's so soft. I heard him stir a little in his sleep. I quickly pecked his cheek before heading to our closet.

I grabbed a camo sports bra and matching underwear with a towel.My initials were sown in it(BB). Making my way to the master bathroom, I glanced at Vegeta once more. Gosh he's handsome.

I turned on the shower, making it super hot since it helps relax my tense muscles. Poor Geta, I told him to get more sleep but he is so determined to become legendary. So am I, no wonder Chi says we're more alike than any couple could be.

Unlike him I get my beauty rest. A girl like me gotta keep her standards high even with Veggie. I giggled at my little nickname for Vegeta even though he would never allow me to call him that.

After I got out of the shower I wrapped my towel around my body, exiting the bathroom. When I got out Vegeta was still sound asleep on the bed.

I decided to let him sleep a little longer since he always works so hard everyday. Walking in our closet I closed the door behind me. When I walked out I wore a skin tight black long  sleeve shirt, baggy camo training shorts and black training boots.

Before I could walk out I heard a familiar voice. "Where are you going?"

I walked over to Vegeta who was sitting up in the bed.

"Gonna train with Chi and Kakorat. Don't worry about it, you need your rest."

He glared daggers at me which I'm extremely use to.

"You don't control me woman." He growled.

The next thing I did I knew would tick him off later. I placed my hand on his forehead and drew enough ki from him to cause his body to go back to sleep.

  He frowned deeply at me as his eyes became heavy and he drifted back to sleep. "Sweet dreams Prince."

I smirked wickedly as I whipped my ocean blue hair and made my way towards the door.

"Love ya Vegeta." I whispered, winking cutely in his direction before I head to the GR.

"Hey Bulma!" Kakorat had his usual goofy look on while Chi chi sarcastically slapped her forehead.

"Hey Chi, hey Kakorat. I told Geta that he need some rest so he's in bed right now."

The couple burst into laughter as I chuckled slightly.

"You drained his ki!?! Vegeta is gonna be one unhappy camper when he wakes up."

Kakorat sighed as he thought of all the intense sparrs they would have once he awakes.

"Yeap." I leaned against the wall cockily and smiled smugly.

"I did it for his own good, he hasn't been getting the sleep he's suppose to. He's 15 for crying out loud!!! Anyway, I was thinking me and Chi do fusion training with you. We can both fight you at once."

I stretched out all my muscles, Chi chi began to do the same thing. "Sure let's do it."

Me and Chi chi did fusion, forming Machi. Since Chi chi wore very similar clothes to mine our clothes mash up wasn't that bad.