A Suprise Visit

Bulma's P.O.V

After leaving the beach house we headed back to the our room. My parents offered us a room upstairs but I told them that I had to get back to the palace.

I'm a princess now and I have to take more responsibility. I love hanging out with my family of course but one day I'll be Queen of the saiyans and I want to be able to fulfill that duty once the time comes.

We sneaked through the terrace door and into our room. "I'm gonna take a shower first this time."

I watched as he gathered his night clothes. "Care to join me?" He smirked as he looked at me, motionning towards the bathroom.

"Fine. But you better not try anything dirty." I gathered my shower items before standing besides him.

"I thought you would've known me by now." His smirk turned into an evil grin. I rolled my eyes, this prince is such a charmer.

I woke up the next morning to my scouter going off. I groaned before getting up. Vegeta was gone, training I assumed, as I rose up to retrieve my scouter.

I clicked the side button to look at the message. My eyes widen as I read the notice:

Lord Frieza has decided to pay a visit to his favorite mission squad. He will be arriving this afternoon about six. Please meet in the throne room for further details Prince Vegeta, Bulma, Chi chi, and Kakorat.
-King Vegeta

I quickly cleaned myself up before putting on my training clothes. Grabbing my scouter I ran out the door, heading straight for the throne room.

When I got there everyone looked in my direction. "So what's this all about?" I asked Vegeta as I joined the clump.

"Apparently Frieza wants to pay us a visit today. He said he wanted to see his favorite monkeys."

Vegeta's fist clenched tightly.

"We must not let him know about you and Bulma and how powerful you four truly are. It could jeopardize the kingdom."

King Vegeta looked at the four of us but mostly at me and Vegeta.

"Bulma, Chi chi my dears you two hang out with me for today. We plan to have a ball so we must get everything ready."

We looked at our mates sadly. Giving them a quick farewell kiss we went our separate ways.

Queen Cynthia took us to Mrs.Ella to get new outfits for tonight. I must say I was very satisfied with mine and I think Chi was with hers as well.Mines was a black strapless ball gown with sparkles and golden swirls at the top.

Chi chi's was beautiful as well. Hers was the exact opposite of mine. It was a golden strapless ball gown with sparkles and black swirls at the top.

"Thank you Mrs.Ella the gown is wonderful." Chi chi smiled as she twirled in her dress, she looked like an upside down rose.

"Oh no problem dear."

"Yeah thanks Mrs.Ella, these dresses are awesome." I thanked Mrs.Ella.

Me and Chi's dress mirrored each other. I liked that feature. We, after that, had the dress taken up to our rooms as we went to figure out the decorations and arrangements for the ball.

Queen Cynthia said that she doesn't want anything to upset Lord Frieza jeopardizing our races survival which I thought was pretty pathetic. Yeap, you heard me pathetic.

Now, I can understand why she would do that but if I were queen I would be pretty bold about it.

Vegeta's P.O.V