A Dangerous Decision

Bulma P.O.V
We were sitting at the table for breakfast. Me, Chi chi, Queen Cynthia, Tarble, mom and dad.

"Ughhh!!"

All our attention was drawn to Queen Cythina who was holding her heart.

"Mom! What's wrong!?!" Tarble rushed over to her side.

"Your father....He broke the bond." We all gasped as my mom went to Queen Cythina's side.

"That could only happen if King Vegeta...." Chi chi trailed.

"Died." I finished.

Queen Cythina was in tears. Her cries were unbearable and painful to the ears.

"Stay strong unless you want to die as well." I told her before leaving the dining room.

I went up to the room to change into my training suit. "Bulma where are you going!?!"

I heard Chi Chi's frantic voice behind me. I sighed heavily knowing that she would do this.

"Look I have to help them out, I know you can sense the battle out there. They need help."

"Do you want him to die?" I growled frustratingly.

"Look."

She cut me off really quick before I could even finish my sentence.

"No you look, I don't wanna lose my best friend ok. Especially not your future son. I won't let you go."

She held her hand out as if she could block my way out. I rolled my eyes furiously.

I can't believe she's making me do this. I fazed in front of her and put my hand on her head.

"Goodbye Chi chi." I drained her ki as I watched her become sleepier and sleepier.

"Come back safe B." Were the last words I heard from her before she went to sleep.

I picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. I will Chi chi I will.

I grabbed some senzu beans before I left the room off the terrace just so no one could see me go. I decided to keep the ki protector on as camouflage just in cause as I headed towards the source of the power surges.

People would probably think I'm an imbecile for going directly to their location. But I would prefer being called a risk taker instead.

Plus I still have my ki hider on my wrist so they shouldn't be able to sense me. That's good, at least I can hide better without being spotted.

I focused on their energies, which wasn't hard to do since they basically had the highest readings on the planet, and flew in that direction.

I hope I'm not missing anything good. I would love to see my prince beating Frieza to a pulp.

Vegeta's P.O.V

When I said Frieza was an ugly lizard that was an understatement as to what he looks like now. His head was stretched back and he looked like a living hammer.

Me and Kakorat were covered in and reeked of blood and sweat, which began to occur after we relocated our battle to a mountain type desert with red clay.

Every since Frieza's second transformation we've been having a little trouble keeping up with him. It seems that his powers doubles with each transformation, along with his speed,power and strength.

But I'm not letting that stop us...me. We've worn out of fusion quite a while ago.

"Is the monkey prince and his comrade tired already?"