Chapter 4

Rodolphus sighed as he laid beside his wife who just remembered their son again and cried for two hours. It's getting hard lately for her to think properly. First, the loss of their son then Azkaban and recently she sent her cousin through the veil even if she didn't want to do that. She said someone made her do that but she didn't know who. The dark lord only wanted the prophecy which they went to get but somehow the order arrived and there was chaos. They were barely saved by being sent to Azkaban again.

He heard an owl pecking on the window and looked surprised at the snowy-white owl. The owl was beautiful but he doesn't know who it belongs to. He let the owl in and checked the letter for any curses before opening it. He recognized the handwriting as his brother's. He was surprised that he was not at home. He should've checked on him at least once.

Dolph

I can't tell you where I am as I don't want you coming here and killing these disgusting muggles for what they did. Anyways, I wanted some fresh air and as I'm sure no one is going to recognize me. I went to Diagon Alley. I met a beautiful witch who bumped into me. She is really so beautiful Dolph. Her eyes were black like onyx and they drew me in. She apologized to me for bumping but me being me asked her on lunch where I got to know that she is Julia Potter as in the girl-who-lived. She looked so different. I knew she resembled someone but until she said her name I couldn't find the resemblance. She looks like a female version of James. She wanted to meet the dark lord and we went to meet him after our lunch. She showed us the inheritance results of her. You won't believe it but her original name is Julia Eileen Prince. Yes, Prince as is Severus' daughter but not with the mudblood. Her bearer is James Potter. But the inheritance results show that she was rejected by Severus. There were potions in her system to make her trust Dumbledore and his band while distrust Slytherins. Forgot to tell James is alive, he is in coma. Dumbledore put him in coma and glamoured her to look like the mudblood. She has Peverell Blood Dolph and Dumbledore being the pervert he is wants to marry her. He is even giving love potion to her. Can you believe it? Love potion to a girl who is more than 100 years younger than himself. He wants to be the Lord Peverell and wants to be master of death. Belle said her relatives are not the nicest people and the dark lord asked if she was ever hit but thankfully they never touched her. They starved her and mentally abused her. I didn't want her to go alone to those filth and I think I made the right decision. They gave her a long list of chores that even the worst purebloods make their elves do it in such a short time. I helped her with magic. Her uncle was angry that she brought home another freak when they came back. He was ready to hit her. I warned them very well to not even look at her. Her cousin a fat pig who don't know anything other than stuffing his mouth. Her aunt is giraffe with long neck who tried to shield her son who is double her size behind her. She talked to Lupin who was guarding the house with some other order members. He didn't know anything about what she went through in the house. They looked so close with each other. I have a very long list who I want to kill Dolph. So be ready. Her friends are one of the worst people I've ever heard of. I'll tell you about what they did later. I don't think a parchment will be enough for that.

R.L

P.S: Narcissa is her godmother. I hope Bella is fine.

P.P.S: The mudblood is alive too. Can't wait to kill her.

Rodolphus had to read the letter two more times. He sneered when he read about Dumbledore. That old pervert. Hmm, So Severus has a daughter that he rejected? Or is he under any spell or potions to do it? Those muggles. How dare they do that to a child? He will make sure they feel everything that she went through living in that house. Belle? So Basti is calling her Belle? He never called any of his lovers Belle and he never praised a woman so much. Is he falling for her? James is alive. That's good as she can leave the stupid muggles.