Chapter 25

"This is a mistake, right?" Percy whispered. "This can't be- I can't-"

"Percy, breathe." Lucius said turning his face towards him. "Come on, breathe with me."

"But-" "It's going to be fine." Lucius tried to console him. "Everything's going to be fine."

"I'm not a Weasley. My dad isn't my dad. My dad-" "Your parents love you, Percy. They love you so much and you won't lose your- Arthur either. He won't hate you for who you really are. He will understand." Lucius tried to explain it to him. 

"Dad is going to be heartbroken again. I'm not his son. He is already-" "Percy, Arthur will not blame you. This isn't your fault." Lucius understood what he is thinking. "He is a good man and he will support you no matter what."

"My real parents are-" Percy looked at the parchment and shuddered lightly.

"They are not what you know them as. They are very good people. They loved you more than anything." Lucius told him. "They still love you. They would be over the moon if they know you are alive."

"I can't-" Percy shook his head. "All my life, I've been told that they are bad people and Dumbledore is a saint."

"You already know that Dumbledore's not a saint anymore. You will know that they are not bad people either." Lucius said calmly trying to explain it to him. 

"It's too much." Percy said shaking his head rapidly. "I need time."

"Take your time." Lucius agreed with him. "As long as you are ready to give them a chance. You can take however long you want." 

"What if I never understand them?" Percy asked and Lucius gave him a smile.

"This morning was the first time I talked to you, Percy. I felt you were familiar, just like your real father, Rodolphus. Dolph does the same thing like you while walking with a paper in his hand." Lucius told him. "Your eyes are almost identical to your uncle Basti and from what I heard about you taking care of your siblings from Severus who heard it from Julia, you are just like your mother Bella." 

"But-" "Let me finish, young man." Lucius chuckled. "You may grow up with Weasleys, but you still have their mannerisms and habits. You still remind of them. You may not like them, but deep down, you are still their son and once these blocks are removed, we can take it slow from there. We won't tell this to anyone for now. I'll take you to them and you can talk to them. You can get to know the real Lestranges and you will see they are very good people."

"I'm afraid." Percy admitted. "I don't know what to expect from them or me."

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Percy." Lucius told him. "Just follow your instincts. First, we will remove these blocks and obliviates from you." 

"But, if we remove the glamour, I will look like Lestranges and not Weasley." Percy said to him. 

"We can use temporary glamour for now." Lucius said and finally looked at the account manager who nodded. The goblin repeated the same procedure as before they did with Julia and Severus. 

"You look like your father." Lucius said when Percy opened his eyes after a few minutes. "With your uncle's eyes. But, there is Bella here and there in you."

"I remember them." Percy said with tears in his eyes. "They were so nice to me. They loved me. They named me after my grandfather. I was snatched from my mother by Alice Longbottom. She took me to Dumbledore and he placed me with the Weasleys." 

"How did no one question the sudden appearance of you?" Lucius asked and Percy closed his eyes as tears formed in his eyes. 

"They killed the original Percy because he was of no use. They killed an innocent baby because he was born to Arthur Weasley." Percy said making Lucius see red in anger. He knows the pain of his child dying as Narcissa went through a lot of abortions before she could conceive Draco successfully. Then, there is Molly Weasley who didn't even hesitate to kill her own child because Dumbledore wanted it.