Untitled Part 23

"Mr Weasley." Julia gasped when she saw him lying on the bed. "What happened to him? Is it because of me? I didn't tell the goblins to-"

"Calm down, angel." Severus placed a hand around her shoulder and she pressed herself into his warmth. "He's fine. See, he is just sleeping."

"But, he is here at-" "It's not your fault that mum cheated on him." Percy said grimly. "We don't blame you and neither does he."

"You know then." Julia breathed out unsteadily. "I didn't know how to tell you guys about this."

"You shouldn't worry about such things. It's not your fault." Charlie said smiling at her. "We were just planning to go to Gringotts for a blood test for ourselves as we think we aren't Molly's sons either."

"What?" Julia asked shocked. "What are you saying?"

"It's just a small thought. We just feel that we aren't. We are not sure." Percy shrugged slightly. "I want to apologize for the last year. I shouldn't have treated you that way-"

"You were just doing your job. Not your fault." Julia waved her hand and Severus smiled as he looked down at her. "Don't think too much."

"I wanted to have a word with Mr William Weasley, is it possible for him to come here?" Severus asked them who looked hesitant as they looked at Arthur who is still sleeping peacefully. 

"Can we go out, professor?" Charlie asked and Severus nodded leaving Julia in the room with Percy and a sleeping Arthur. 

"Is everything fine?" Julia asked Percy who smiled and gave her a small nod. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. The minister is pretty shaken up at the moment as he saw you-know-who coming back. Also, the ministry is not quite stable. There might be a vote-of-no-confidence against Fudge sooner or later and we are going to get a new minister soon." Percy said and she nodded her head thoughtfully. 

"I hope it's going to be sooner rather than later." She said and Percy chuckled at that. 

"I know right." Percy nodded as they stayed silent for a few moments. "I was talking to Pen last week, you know Penelope, right?"

"Yeah, your girlfriend." Julia nodded. 

"Yes, mine." He smiled proudly making her smile back at him. "She is doing her mastery in healing, she wants to be a mind healer. Last week, she was telling me that during middle age when the children are almost done studying or currently doing jobs or going to get married or something like that, our parents tend to depend on each other lot more than we think they do. They feel like their partner is the only person who isn't going to leave them in their life."

"But, Molly has turned out to be such woman to dad that he couldn't handle it." Percy looked at his dad with sadness hidden in his eyes. "I feel like he deserves so much better than her and yet got tied up to a woman like her all these years. He loved her. He loved her so much."

"I'm-" "Angel, James is awake and we need to go." Severus looked to be in a hurry and she stood up immediately. "We will visit again soon. I'm sorry that we are leaving like this. Give Arthur my support."

"It's alright, professor." Percy nodded as Charlie smiled at them entering the door.

Severus and Julia left the room hurriedly and he flooed her to the hospital wing in Gringotts and followed her soon after. James was sitting calmly without making any fuss surprising both of them. They were worried that he would start panicking or something as he was not well.

"Why are you back so soon?" James asked confused. "Didn't you go to meet Arthur?"

"I- yes- we-" Julia didn't know what to say and looked at Severus who was looking at James shocked. She held his hand and he snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat.