Chapter 26

"Julia, I got a message from Severus that James is sick. How are you holding up, cub?" Remus asked as soon as he saw her.

"What's wrong with Pa? He was crying last night and he behaved odd so suddenly. Is he not fine?" Julia asked him worriedly. "I want to meet him."

"He is fine now. As we already know, he might take some time to get used to do things after a long gap. This is his first fight with Severus after a long time and he just reacted badly." Remus told her everything Severus said. 

"Are they coming back?" Julia asked him. 

"Yes, they will be back soon." Remus smiled at her. "The dark lord gave me permission to enter the room as Severus was worried about you being alone." 

"Thank you, Moony." Julia snuggled into his side as they sat near the window looking out at the vast gardens. "I want Pa to get better soon."

"He will be better soon." Remus kissed the top of her head.

Severus returned with a sleeping James after an hour and assured both of them that the goblins gave James a strong dreamless potion to stabilize his condition for now. They need to make sure that James won't be upset or angry for some time, until he is completely fine. Julia hugged Severus tightly who hugged her back and sighed. 

-

"There's a surprise for you." Lucius murmured as he looked at Rabastan adjusting his cufflinks in the mirror. "You look handsome enough. Come on, brat."

"Hey, let me look at my hair-" Rabastan's protest died in his throat when he saw the two people standing downstairs talking with Rodolphus. "Belle." He whispered and Lucius chuckled beside him. 

"Didn't you want to go and look at your hair, Basti?" Lucius asked him. 

"Shut up, Luc." Rabastan hurried downstairs making the three people look at him. Rodolphus smiled at him and looked at him dotingly. 

"Ah, you've met my elder son/ younger brother already. Didn't you, Julia?" Rodolphus asked and she blushed slightly. 

"Rabastan, I want to thank you for taking care of my daughter and helping her the last time we met." Severus said curtly. "We owe you for helping our family."

"Ah, nonsense." Rabastan waved it off. "Anything for Belle." 

"Belle?" Severus raised an eyebrow at him in warning. 

"I just call her Belle. Don't think too much about it. There's nothing else." Rabastan realized his mistake and tried to calm down the situation. 

"Dada." Julia pulled Severus' hand making him look away from Rabastan. 

"Severus-" Rabastan stopped Rodolphus from saying anything and shook his head. "But-" 

"It's fine." Rabastan smiled at him. 

"Julia, come on. I'll introduce you to Bella properly." Lucius saved her from this situation and took her away. "Percy is going to be here too."

"Why?" Julia asked surprised. "I mean why would Percy be here at Lestrange Manor? I don't understand."

"We became quite close after the truth is disclosed about various people. I invited him to make him see that we are not bad people just like the light are not good people." Lucius said to her. "I want to change the way people look at us one-by-one."

"Oh." Julia nodded her head. "It's great that Percy is going to join us."

"Right." Lucius opened a door and smiled at the two women and Draco. "Julia is here to meet you, Bella."