Chapter 21

"What do you mean by that?" Molly shouted at her second eldest son. "Why would Arthur suddenly leave without telling me? He told you that he has some urgent and personal work that he can't share with his wife, but can share with his son and left. Do I look like a fool, Charlie? What are you hiding from me? Where is he?"

"Are you deaf, woman?" Percy rolled his eyes from beside Charlie. Molly glared at him. "Oh, please. I don't care how you look at me. You are no longer my mother from the day your priorities became Dumbledore's wishes but not your son's."

"Albus-" "Please, woman!" Percy snapped at her. "I don't care about you and your fucking Albus."

"Language, young man." Molly shouted at him, but he didn't even bat an eye at her loud voice. 

"Charlie, just get what you want from here. We will leave after that. I can't stand any longer in this disgusting woman's presence." Percy scoffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Where are you-" "Tell me one thing, woman." Percy cut her off rudely making her even more angry. "Do you even love us, your elder sons? I mean except for your two youngest children and Albus, you never cared about us or even our dad. Are you even our real mother?"

Percy suddenly realized what he said. Wait, that means- Merlin's beard! What if this woman isn't their mother? That might explain her bias towards Ronald and Ginerva, even if they are Dumbledore's children. A mother could never try to force her children no matter the father of the children, right? This is a possibility. Percy looked at Molly who paled slightly and his suspicion increased even more. They know that Ron and Ginny aren't their dad's children, but what about them? They are Weasleys, but what about their mom?

"How can you-" "Percy, let's go." Charlie came back and dragged him away. "What's wrong with you? You were ok when I went upstairs? Did she say something to you?"

"Charlie, who is our mother?" Percy asked still in daze. "Do you think Molly is our real mother?"

"Percy, you-" Charlie didn't know what to tell him as he just realized that Percy might be right and shut his mouth. "We need to talk to Bill. That idiot is still hiding from all of us."

"I hope he is fine." Percy mumbled lightly as they reached their dad's ward. 

"Bill?" Arthur looked at the door expectantly but his expression fell when he saw them. "Where is Bill? Why isn't he coming to see me? What's wrong? What happened to Bill?"

"Dad, Bill is at Gringotts. You know they are giving him some extra work lately because of some incident that happened. Even we don't know what happened at Gringotts as Bill can't share anything with us. Fleur said that before yesterday, Bill was rarely home and now he isn't returning at all. She can only meet him at Gringotts and make sure he is fine and eating well as well as resting well. 

"But why would they give my son so much work all of a sudden?" Arthur asked them. "Let's go to Gringotts and see Bill. I hope he is fine and not overworking himself. Stupid kid, always over working himself for all of us."

"Dad, don't get up." George pulled him to sit and Arthur tried to struggle when Percy placed his hand on Arthur's shoulder pressing him back down along with George. 

"Bill can't be disturbed if you want him home soon. As soon as he can finish the work, he can return home to us." Percy explained to their father gently. 

"Right." Charlie nodded agreeing with Percy. "We should let him work and finish everything soon so that he can take rest for a few days away from Gringotts finally." 

"Dad, do you know that Julia is not James Potter and Lily Evans' daughter?" George asked diverting the situation. He got Julia's letter last night while he stayed at the hospital ward with their dad. She explained everything about her family and also about his family members. Apparently, she knew about Molly's infidelity too.