Chapter 19

"That's too much for me to handle." Draco exclaimed in a tired voice. "I don't understand how someone can be this cruel and perverted."

He made a disgusted face at the end and Lucius just shook his head in resignation. Narcissa looked sad and Bellatrix was looking angry. Rodolphus just sat quietly as he knew all of this before from the dark lord and his brother who is still on bed rest. Rodolphus had to threaten Rabastan with his life to make him stay in the room and not try to sneak into Gringotts and not meet Julia.

Rodolphus is worried that someone might recognize him or Moody might catch him again. He can't bear losing his baby brother at any cost. He won't let his first son suffer again because he is stupid enough to let him go out of the manor. If Rabastan wants to meet Julia, then he is going to wait till he talks to Severus, the girl's father and she can come to their manor to meet him.

Rodolphus would die before letting Rabastan leave the manor again when Moody is still alive and out there ready to hurt his baby brother again. He already lost his mother to the mad wizard. He can't lose Rabastan too. He can't take it. It would break Bellatrix's sanity completely if something happened to their first son too.

"Dolph, are you fine? What are you thinking? Don't tell me that you are going to Hogwarts to kill the old bastard right now. I mean, I'm angry too. I want to kill him too for what he did to James, Julia and Severus, but we can't do anything to him now. The dark lord has to win before we can get our revenge." Bellatrix ranted in anger.

"When did our roles get reversed?" Rodolphus joked and Bellatrix rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a fool." She huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"Certainly not, Bella darling. Only a fool would think that you are one." Rodolphus said kissing the top of her head. "Anyways, did you meet James? How is he? Is he fine? Did Dumbledore do anything to him again?"

"I didn't ask." Narcissa gasped. "I should've asked Severus and made sure that James was safe all these years."

"Dumbledore might not have done anything to James." Lucius told them. "James was in a coma after all."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Rodolphus nodded. "I hope you are right."

"Me too." Bellatrix said to him.

"Julia is my godsister then?" Draco spoke again and Narcissa nodded. "Merlin, I've been nothing but a git to my sister. I'm such a bad brother. I have to apologize to her as soon as possible. I can't have my sister hating me because of that Weasel and mudblood."

"Draco." Lucius said warningly. "I don't like those people either, but please refrain from calling them with those names. We are already hated enough by everyone for being dark and even the dark lord's so-called supporters. We don't want unnecessary attention on us because of your language."

"Sorry dad." Draco apologized. "I'll try to control myself."

"Good." Lucius nodded.

"Can I meet her too?" Bellatrix asked Lucius. "James too."

"You can meet her at Severus' cottage, but James is going to be at Gringotts for some time. You can meet him when he is brought home back by Severus. I don't think it's going to take that long for him to be back though." Lucius said. Narcissa nodded.

"He hates being at hospitals either if it's him injured or someone else. The only time he stayed at the hospital without any complaints and even wanted to stay a few more days was when Severus was injured during a raid." Narcissa told them.

"Sounds like myself." Rodolphus and Draco said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed out loud making the others roll their eyes at them.