Chapter 5

The Burrow is as loud as ever and the twins were not causing any chaos. Bill looked at his younger brothers who were sitting silently and raised an eyebrow and they shrugged at him in return. Charlie had an unamused look on his face looking at the chaos going around and he looked at the chair beside him getting a sad look. He missed Percy, even if he left the house insulting their parents, he still missed his brother. No matter what, Percy will always be his, Bill and the twins brother. They were angry at him for saying all those what he said to their dad but they still love him and will love him forever unlike Ron or Ginny who don't let a chance go to insult him by calling him various names.

Charlie understood that they are angry for what happened and he was angry too but there is no reason for them to insult him all the time. Percy was right even if he was blunt about the truth. Their parents believe in Dumbledore too much and they are going to spoil their own lives as well as their children's lives if they don't see the truth. While, Arthur is not as blinded by Dumbledore, he still does everything the man says and looks up at him all the time.

Molly, she is so blinded by Dumbledore that she will even jump from the top of a cliff if he asked her to do it. That blind support is not good for her or any of them but they can't tell her that as she is going to just shout at them for saying such things about Dumbledore, her Dumbledore. She says his name with so much love that he sometimes wonders if there is something going on between them but has to clear his head from such thoughts. She is his mother, he shouldn't be thinking like that but the doubt is still there.

Anyways, the reason for the chaos is that Ginny's birthday is near and she wants some new dress which is bright pink. Fleur, Bill's fiancé just imagined her in the dress and couldn't stop her chuckle in time and Hermione heard it, who is Ron's girlfriend or he wants her to be or something like that, he didn't know exactly. Hermione glared at Fleur and shouted what she thought was funny and here, they are still shouting how dare Fleur to laugh at their precious Ginny, but seriously, Ginny's hair is red and bright pink is going to look horrendous but all of the four learnt to keep their mouth shut when it came to Ginny's dress choices and Ron's food habits as they didn't fancy getting yelled by Molly all the time.

"When are they going to stop?" Bill whispered bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Only Merlin knows." Charlie sighed lightly. "I hope Percy is fine."

"I got a letter from him last night. He agreed to meet us and talk." Bill said and Charlie smiled at him.

"That's great. When are we going to meet him?" Charlie asked.

"At lunch, in the muggle world as anyone can see us in the wizarding world and who knows mum or dad can know." Bill said and Charlie nodded before bending towards the twins to give them this good news.

"What are you people whispering about?" Molly demanded.

"Just a new joke product that we want to invent." Fred shrugged lying easily and Molly didn't even doubt him and just huffed. She didn't like their choice of profession even if they are earning a lot more than she wanted them to by doing a job at the ministry for Dumbledore, but she didn't care about the money. She only cared about Dumbledore's orders that her sons are not following.

"Sorry about that love." Bill whispered to Fleur who looked at him with a smile and shrugged.

Charlie felt bad for her by the way their mum, Ginny and Hermione are treating her. Mum and Ginny, he can understand somehow but he didn't like Hermione, a girl who is a guest at their house treating Fleur, soon to be their family member so badly. She doesn't have any right to treat Fleur like that or call her phlegm. He knows Fleur is hurt by all their critics and name callings but she still shows a smiling face when someone talks to her. She didn't leave Bill because his family is treating her bad or demanded they leave this place and go to some other place to live separately from them. It was Bill, who suggested they live in a separate house together as they are engaged and are going to get married soon.