Prologue.

The bride looked at herself in the mirror and smiled "you look beautiful Y/n " said her bestfriend "thanks Ara you yourself look so beautiful I'm damn sure Taehyung is gonna be all over you " Y/n said as Ara blushed a little "shut up it's your day honey "Ara said as the door opened a man walked inside "did someone took my name ?" The man said in his deep voice as both Y/n and her friend rolled there eyes whole saying one sentence "think of the devil and devil is here " both laughed a little as the man pouted from being a handsome chic man to a cute little baby in few minutes making the bride smile

"Am gonna walk my bestfriend down am glad " said the man as Y/n smiled "thanks tae you will always be my only guardian " Y/n said as taehyung smiled hugged her as he pecked her forehead his eyes went to his lover who was already shedding tears "aww my baby love do not cry " he said as she smiled a little wiping her tears "am just happy for our Y/n " she said as taehyung smiled pecking her lips "now come on Y/n your groom is waiting for you let's go before he comes here and take you there himself I don't wanna lose my opportunity of bosing jimin around after all am his father and mother in law including brother too " Taehyung said happy at the thought of bosing his soulmate around "sure sure only for today tae " Y/n said..

Jimin kept calm as he is so nervous "why are you so nervous oppa " said his sister he sighed "you will know when you'll get married chae " he said as she pouted he smiled patting her head "you will ruin my hairs oppa " she said as the siblings mother scolded them both "is this place to bicker you both ?" She scolded them as the priest laughed a little the father of the children's laughed embarrassed "I can't believe you are getting married jimin your still a child !!" His father scolded as jimin pouted looking down but soon all gasped when they saw the bride walking down the aisle with her guardian who winked at jimin as there eyes met 'he is gonna boss me so much today ' jimin thought as he looked at his bride his world stopping she is looking so beautiful she is the most beautiful women he has seen his whole life "take care of my little baby park jimin if you dare to make her cry I swear I'll be killing you with my own hands " taehyung said handing Y/n's hand in jimin's as jimin smiled '"I promise mr.kim I'll keep your little baby happy for the rest of ours life will never make her cry " he said promising his bestfriend as taehyung nodded standing behind Y/n "you look beautiful love " jimin said as Y/n smiled "you look handsome mr.park " Y/n said as jimin smiled "really mr.park ?" He said as she also smiled "okay you both can talk for the rest of your life no one will disturb now let me get you guys married first okay?" The priest said loudly making the couple embarrassed and the guest laugh a little.

"Do you Park Jimin take Kim Y/n as your wedded wife to be with her from high to low,from rich to poor,from health to sickness to be with her in her every happiness and sadness for the rest of your life ?" The priest asked as jimin smiled "I do " he said as his tears threatened to fall...

"Do you Kim Y/n take park jimin as your husband to be with him from high to low ,from rich to poor,from health to sickness to be with him in his every happiness and sadness for the rest of your life ?" He asked again as Y/n smiled "I do " she said her tears falling out..

"You may exchange the ring " he said as both exchanged there rings "Hereby I announce park jimin and mrs.park Y/n husband and wife you may kiss and lock the seal of your wedding " the priest said as jimin holded her face with one hand kissing her lips lightly she kissed back he pulled back joining there forehead "I love you mrs.park " he whispered as she smiled "I love you too mr.park " she said as both wiped eachothers happy tears.

1 Month Later

The couple walked inside the house as the dealer smiled "first of all congratulations on your wedding mr.park I never knew I would say this to you in person " the dealer said as jimin smiled "thanks mr.kang " he said as the dealer smiled "honey go look around the house and tell me if you like it ?" Jimin said as Y/n smiled going to see the house jimin watched her go as he looked at the dealer "mr.kang I heard this penthouse is haunted?" He said as mr.kang laughed a little "it's all fake news mr.park do you still believe in those types of things " he said as jimin sighed "I cannot take any risk for my wife I want everything to be perfect " he said as mr.kang stopped laughing and said with serious face "it's all rumours mr.park this penthouse originally belongs to Mr.jeon's son but he died in an accident last year and mr.jeon didn't sell it and since it's the highest of the all houses but now he decided to sell it cause what's the point of keeping it empty anyways " mr.kang said as jimin nodded soon his wife came out "jimin I like this house " she said as he smiled Immediately "so shall we take it ?" He asked as she smiled nodding as yes "sure mr.park we will do the procedure tomorrow and you can shift in here next week " the man said as he gone out to talk on the call the couple stood infront of the big glass which showed the view of Seoul "our penthouse " jimin said as he hugged his wife she smiled "uhum our home " she said as both giggled he pecked her forehead looking at the view of the city..