Chapter.18

D-14

Author's POV

Y/n looked in the mirror getting ready to go out with jimin for the shopping of her bestfriend's wedding ,she smiled bt something flashed in her eyes as her eyes turned cold a smirk appeared on her face 'I'm coming love' she spoke silently.

Jimin's POV

I looked at Y/n as she is getting ready while looking in the mirror I back hugged her pecking her shoulder as she looked at me in the mirror I felt weird as if she is not my Y/n why is her eyes so cold out of nowhere "baby ?" I called out as she smiled and turned around pecking my lips ,her eyes looked normal now full of love & warmth was I hallucinating? "Let's go jimin we are already late " she complained as I sighed following her I looked around the leaving room am I overthinking?

Author's POV

Taehyung looked at Ara who was waiting for her bestfriend eagerly he felt empty he held her hand "is something wrong love ?" He asked looking at her in her eyes as for a moment he saw nothing but then thousands of emotions flashes through them guild,sadness,care,love "nothing is wrong love " she said holding his hand "I'm sorry " she whispered pecking his hand as he smiled "for what love ?" He asked as she smiled "for making you sad " she said as she hugged him tightly afraid to lose him both hugged eachother like there life depended on that she closed her eyes feeling comfort, he smiled closing his eyes .

Y/n's POV

We entered the shop as I saw her hugging taehyung the world around me stopped as my eyes met her she immediately ran towards me hugging me "how are you baby mama ?" She asked as I looked at her "am fine Ara how are you ?" I asked as she smiled "I'm doing great Ya park jimin why you always late ,me and tae has been waiting for an hour now !!" She scolded jimin as I smiled "well it was your bestfriend who took time to get ready " he said rolling his eyes lazily going to taehyung as taehyung smirked "oh tell me about it bro " he said as Ara glared at him "what did you said mr.kim !!" She yelled running behind him as he ran away after teasing her I looked at them why are they so happy with eachother?

Author's POV

The man sighed as he looked at a frame which was kept hidden in his office he caressed the photo while looking at the faces it was his favourite picture "I miss you guys " he whispered holding it close to his arms...he closed his eyes...

'Hyung jin-hyung !!' The man giggled eating his burger as the girl giggled joining him 'what ?' He asked as the bunny man sat infront of them pouting 'promise me you will walk my love down the aisle only you?' He said as now the girl also looked at him with puppy eyes he sighed 'okay okay I promise I'll walk her down the aisle as your bride ' he said as both couple smiled happily hugging him 'I love you hyung/oppaaa 'both said in same tone as he laughed 'yeah yeah I love myself too ' he said making both of then growl.

He sighed wiping away the tear "I promised you kook I'll walk her down the aisle even if it's not you I'll still keep my promise " he said taking his cell phone out dailing a number...as the other person immediately picked it up

OTP

"Hello ?"

"Oppa ?"

"How are you baby sis ?"

"Am am fine oppa ,how how are you ?

"Am fine too when is the wedding ? "

"On the 1st September "

"I'll be there Ara ,to walk you down the aisle "

Ara's POV

I smiled as I was about to say something he kept the call as I gulped down the tears of happiness I felt happy I looked behind me taehyung was looked at me confused as I smiled hugging him "hey hey baby what's wrong everything okay? Why are you crying ?" He asked as Y/n also asked me same thing worried "it was my oppa he he said he will walk me to aisle on our wedding tae am so happy " I said as taehyung smiled happily.

Y/n's POV

I smiled thanks for keeping your word kim seokjin thanks for it "now now stop crying Ara cry on your wedding now lets go get down with shopping am already getting hungry " jimin said as I smiled "yes please my baby is also getting hungry " I said pouting as all of them looked at me "let's go eat first then we can start shopping " Ara said pulling me with her to the food centre "follow us guys " I said as both taehyung and jimin laughed following us like I said.

Time skip

I looked at Ara as she was searching for dress I sat quietly I also have to choose dress but first her then me "did you find anything bitch or should I call tae ?" I asked as she looked at me "shut yo ass up bitch lemme take my time you took whole 1 month to choose the dress in the last jimin had to do it !!!" She said rolling her eyes as I was about to argue I heard laughing I looked behind me to see jimin looking away and taehyung trying to hold his laugh "fuck of you all I'm going to washroom!!" I yelled walking towards the restroom as I entered the washroom locking the room I looked in the mirror smiling...

"You look happy babygirl " I heard his voice as I felt chill down my spine I tried turn around as I felt coldness behind me .

"Don't you dare babygirl you can't see me unless i want you to now listen to me close your eyes & let me in i have some work to do " he said as my eyes widened in fear

"Please please don't hurt my baby " I whispered as I heard his dark chuckled

"Even if I'm a devil I'll keep my promise remember am a evil soul not an human " he said as I gulped closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes looking in the mirror "now lets see how this wedding will be happening you were mine before ,you are mine now & you will be mine forever " .

So get ready all of you many things are bound to happen and the flashbacks of past will be happening too 💜💜 till then take care ,borahae 💜💜😏😏