Chapter.16

Before we start I wanted to say that from now on this chapters will be according to days remaining for Taehyung and Ara's wedding like day 15 to D-day.

Looking around me all I can see is darkness ,cold wind blowing around me where am I ? Who should i ask ? No one is around me where the hell am I?

Looking around for something I tried to move I can't why can't I move ?

"Hey love " I looked at where the voice came from finding no one again

"Who who are you ?" I asked collecting my courage

He chuckled darkly "it's me my love ,jeon jungkook "

Day 15

Author's POV

Y/n opened her eyes wide as she gasped for air in fear looking around she found herself in her bedroom she sighed in relief as tears left her eyes

"Jim-jimin " she whispered looking around not finding him she sighed looked at the clock it's already 7Am the washrooms door opened as jimin walked out with only a towel wrapped around "what happened love ?" He asked immediately scooting near her "jimin " was all she whispered as she hugged him closer "did you had a nightmare ?" He asked as she nodded

Y/n's POV

I looked at jimin "jimin I saw--" before I can complete my sentence a black smoke appeared behind jimin my eyes widened in shock as a shape transformed of that smoke to a humans from I cannot see who is it that figure kept staring right into my eyes 'if you want your husband to live do not tell him anything ' the voice whispered as more tears started coming out of my eyes "baby what's wrong ? Tell me " jimin said as I couldn't say anything "ji-jimin there there's--" I couldn't finish my words as I saw a vision ...

Jimin was tied with ropes I tried to move towards him but I can't the smoky figure appeared infront of jimin started playing with a knife and suddenly it stopped the knife infront of jimin's neck "no no no no please " I cried out loud as the creepy figure just laughed "this is just illusion which I created if you want your husband to be alive follow everything I say and don't tell anyone if you tell anyone anything that person will die cause of you and believe me I'm not joking "

I opened my eyes watching jimin looking at me with worried eyes it was all illusion as that smoke said I gulped "what is wrong baby ?" Jimin asked as I wiped my tears away "nothing its it was just nightmares I'll I'll get freshed up and make breakfast for you " I said getting up and going to washroom..as soon as I locked the door the smoke appeared again more tears welled up in my eyes

"Who are you ? What do you want from me ??" I asked in a whisper as the smoke chuckled "I'm a devil as you see I have many powers but I want a human body to do my remaining work in easy words I want a puppet and my babygirl you are perfect for that " he said as my eyes widened "but why me !!" I yelled as I know jimin can't hear me "your husband do you want him to die and your baby to be a baby without father ?" He said as my eyes widened in fear immediately hiding my tummy with my hands "please " I whispered falling on my knees in a pleading position "please leave me and my family alone please " I whispered tears falling nonstop "hmm if you do as I say no one will be harmed " he said as I looked at him "only till I reach my goal once I reach it ,I'll never disturb you or your family " he said as I looked down thinking about it "think about it take your time only 24 hours after 24 hours I'll arrive again if it's a yes it will be great if it's a no be ready for consequences " .

Author's POV

Ara looked at taehyung who was busy with phone calls about there wedding she sighed going into there bedroom she took her phone dialing a number soon the person picked up

"Hello ?"
"Am Ara can we meet ?"
"What do you want ! Are you not satisfied yet !!" The other line yelled
"Mr.kim please I want to ask you something ,for the sake of old times !"

The other line went silent

"Okay meet me in XXXX cafe on 6pm "

The called ended as Ara sighed looking in the mirror she saw herself she is getting married to her love but why is she feeling this is wrong..

He bite his tongue in anger as he looked around burning in anger

"Lee Ara just wait and watch you will be only mine !!"

??? POV

They are getting married ? Finally I smirked looking at the picture that was on my DP of PC I sighed "only 15 days then I'll execute my final plan" .

*I'll try to post daily now since I'm enjoying now but we have to reach the vote goal *

Next chapter will be unlocked with :
Votes : 25
Comments: 10

See you soon .