Chapter.17

*So,I will not care about votes and comments anymore cause it looks like accept few people(the 22 voters thanks ) then and only me cares for the book so yeah*

Author's POV

The girl sat on the chair in the corner of the cafe looking outside trying to figure out things going inside her heart & mind a man came infront of her sitting in the chair

He looked at her with cold eyes as she greeted him "Its been long mr.kim thanks for coming " she said as he looked at her innocent form for a second believing that everything was not her fault but again the loss of his bestfriend blinded his eyes with coldness "what do you want !! I don't have time for bullshit " he said looking away..

Both sat in awkward as the waiter served them coffee and some pastry
"I'm getting married " she said as he looked at her then rolled his eyes "so what ? You want me to dance in your wedding ??" He asked as she closed her eyes "oppa-please " she said in a low voice as her voice cracked "don't you dare Ms.Ara !! Don't you dare you lost that right when my friend died or should I say when you killed my friend !!" He yelled gaining attention from surrounding as his eyes were full of tears threatening to fall but he controlled his anger taking a deep breath "get lost ms.Ara and if you are getting married I hope you have a life full of sorrow ahead !!"

He left from there as he got inside his car he broke down crying badly "am sorry jungkook ahh but I can't forgive the one who is the reason of you not being in life anymore my brother am sorry " Seokjin said as he drived away from there.

Ara bite her lower lip wiping away the tears looking around she didn't felt anything nor shame naur anything cause she is used to it..she didn't got any answers for her questions she didn't even got to ask the questions ,she came to the counter to pay the bill as the girl looked at her in pity "the man payed the bill ma'am " she said as Ara looked at her confused "oh oh hmm okay thanks umm can you pack a strawberry pastry for me ?" She said as the girl smiled nodding she gave two bags to her "I only asked for one ?" Ara said as the girl smiled the man from earlier told me to give you this " she said as Ara payed the remaining bill and got out holding two bags "I hate you oppa ,you say you hate me then you act like this " she whispered.

Y/n's POV

I sat on the couch as jimin was cooking dinner I kept looking around watching him ,what if he does something to jimin I'm scared I can't lose jimin I love him more then my life..should I just help the devil ?

Jimin pecked my cheek "let's have dinner baby ?" He asked as I nodded serving ourselves "tomorrow we have to go for shopping baby for Tae's wedding " jimin said as I looked at him smiling feeling happy for the couple "am so happy for them finally they are getting married " I said as he smiled too.

Soon i got on the bed to sleep i looked at the clock striking 11pm i gulped if I sleep now the devil will come in my dream I looked at jimin working on his notebook (PC) I smiled a little I won't let anyone ruin my family .

Jimin closed the pc as he looked at me smiling "is my baby not letting my baby mama sleep again ?" He asked laying beside me as I giggled "no baby dadaa its not like that !" I pinched his cheeks as they are full like a dumpling "love shall we move out ?" He asked concerned as he pulled me in his arms caressing my head lovingly I know he thought about many things but is moving out the answer I'm looking for ? What is the guarantee that the devil soul won't follow us else where ,what if cause of my this decision the devil will harm jimin ? No no I can't let this happen "no baby how can we move out this is our home" I said pecking his lips as he smiled cupping my face "this is just 4 walls and a ceiling baby my home is you , you are my home " he said as tears welled up in my eyes "I love you jimin, I love you so much promise me you will never leave me " I said as he smiled "I promise my love I'll never " I closed my eyes as he kissed me pouring my all into this kiss I promised myself I'll get us safe out of these situation.

Ara's POV

I arrived home as I saw taehyung already waiting for me as he was talking on a call he smiled to me "okay will talk tomorrow then " he said on the phone and kept the call "where were you love ?" He asked as I smiled "was with my friend" I said as he nodded "let's eat dinner am hungry " he said as I nodded "give me ten minutes I'll be back after freshening up " I said coming to our room.

Time skip ~~

I eat the cake as tae was eating his pastry "love tomorrow we will go for the bridal attire shopping " he said pouting as I nodded "sure did you informed Y/n & jimin ?" I asked as he nodded happily eating soon we are cuddling as he pecks my lips "I want 5 children's " he said out of nowhere as I looked at him wide eyes "what the hell taehyung am a human being not some baby producing machine !!" I could not hold back "you dunno how hard is giving birth tae !!" I said as he glared at me "so you are saying you won't give birth to our babies ?" He asked as his aura suddenly changed from love to cold "tae-tae I I didn't mean it like this " I stuttered "I was just kidding love lmao you should see your face right now Haha!!! " he started laughing loudly making me gulp as I pouted "fuck you kim taehyung!!!" I said as he laughed "gladly mrs.kim taehyung " .

I know it took me long enough to update cause things are not going well In my life well they are never well anyways I'll try to update more 💜💜 take care and happy Independence Day my indian army's 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 Jai Hind 🙏