chapter.15

Author's POV

Jimin looked at Y/n as she was sleeping peacefully after the long talk they had he smiled to himself...

"I love you my love " he said taking her in his arms going to his dreamland of her.

He looked at the couple sadness showing in his eyes

"Only if I was alive,only if I wouldn't have trusted him"

He whispered walking away to his room
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The girl smiled happily watching her boyfriend singing her a song happily as his eyes glowed with pure love for her ,meanwhile her she was looking at her whole world nothing revolves around then except there love and eachother , he smiled bending towards her as he picked her lips going back to complete the song..

Both walked on the beach side hands in hands intertwined together

"I suddenly had a thought " he said
"What is it bun ?" She asked sweetly
"What if I disappeared one day ? Will you search for me ?" He asked

She stopped walking holding his face in her hands she pecked his forehead while tip toeing "that day will never come I'll always be with you bun always ,and if that happens I'll always come back to you cause your my home " she said as his eyes became teary..

He looked away coughing a little

"The sand went inside my eyes " he whispered pouting trying to hide the fact that he is crying

"Its okay to be soft my love, you can be yourself when your with me " she whispered pecking his lips as he immediately turned the peck into a kiss..

She gasped eyes wide as she opened her eyes looking around she saw herself in her bedroom her husband beside her sleeping peacefully...she gulped in relief

Y/n's POV

I sighed what was that dream ? Who was that couple ? And why am I seeing this ? Is something wrong? Do I know them ?

"There's no water " I sighed getting up walking to kitchen as the lights were all off...

As I walked towards the kitchen I saw something or someone? My eyes widened in fear what-what is that?...

"Who who are you ?? " I whispered in fear fuck why did I said that I saw the shadow turning around my eyes widened In fear as I yelped in horror

Author's POV

Jimin's eyes widened in fear as he heard his wife's scream he immediately ran to where it came from only to see her on floor her eyes were closed by her own hands.....

"Y/n Y/n love it's me what what happened? Get up " he said as he held her shoulder

She immediately looked around finding no one but her husband she started crying in fear...

"Ji-jimin there there was someone on on the couch " she whispered as he looked behind finding no one he got up oned the lights as they saw no one..