Chapter.29

Authors POV

Taehyung looked At Y/n as she was feeding Ara both one soul was feeling guilty ,one was feeling scared and one was just shattered Y/n's phone rang as she excused herself and went to pick it up

OTP

"Hello ?" A honey voice said from other side which melted her heart billion times
"Jimin " she said smiling
"Where are you love ,have you eaten ?" He asked worried as Y/n couldn't help but fall for him over and over again
"Yes love i did eat and you ? Did you reached the venue ?" She asked as she heard her husband say yes..

She kept the call after saying love you to her husband but her phone rang she looked at the ID unknown number she picked it up

OTP

"Hello ?" Y/n said hearing nothing but silence on other side..
"Hello who is it ?" She asked again but nothing...she was about to end the call but her breath hitched hearing the voice
"I told you babygirl to not betray me didn't i ?" The voice said sending shivers to her entire soul
"Ju-jungkook " she whispered scared as a dark chuckle came from other side..
"2 hours am giving you 2 hours fucking bring my love back here at the penthouse or I'll destroy everything including you ,your child and your husband !!!" The call ended as Y/n gulped..a hand landed on her shoulder making her flinch hard "yo yo calm down its me why what are you so scared of ?" Taehyung asked worried as Y/n sighed "i i talked with him ,he he knows something" she said as Taehyung smirked "they must have found the body ,let's start the real game now take Ara there as said give her to him and get away from there " Taehyung said as Y/n looked at him confused "don't tell me your giving up " she said as he smirked "no dear i can never give up not on my Ara atleast ,and yes I've already choosed a dress for you the bridesmaid so don't worry and jimin will be waiting for you at the venue " Taehyung said as Y/n sighed but nodded "trust me Y/n i won't let anything happen to you or the baby " he said as Y/n nodded smiling.

Y/n's POV

I got inside the room as i saw Ara who was just sitting on bed "Ara let's go " i said as i was in hurry "what where ?" She asked "let's go am helping you escape Ara i promised didn't i ? So let's go now " i said as she immediately stood up "but but what if Taehyung hurts you ?" She asked as i looked at her in disbelief even in this situation she is worried for me girl worry for yourself and come with me or else your psycho lover will kill me for sure "please just come with me don't ask much " i said pleading her as she nodded...the guards were all gone as Taehyung was in the terrace watching us ,it was planned i got inside my car as i looked up to terrace one last time 'don't let me down tae ' .

Authors POV

Yoongi has hacked the system they have found the CCTV already "I'm worried you guys won't want to see it " yoongi said as he himself was scared the video which contained jungkook's death

The life dinged as both girls walked out in hurry "no i i don't want to go inside " Ara said stopping in the middle as Y/n rolled her eyes without her notice "just shut up and follow me Ara it's important I'm helping you please " she pleaded as Ara looked at the penthouse the door was already open as soon they both entered Y/n looked around finding Kim Namjoon,kim seokjin,min Yoongi and Jeon Justin there "what are you guys doing here ?" She asked as yoongi looked at her "we can ask the same ?" He said as Y/n looked at him confused "excuse me it's my house ?" She said as yoongi smirked "really ? I thought it was park jimin's " he said as Y/n gulped her anger down not now she needs to find Jungkook "get out of my house all of you right now " said her as she pulled Ara with her "Ara !" Jin said her name as he immediately pulled her in his arms caressing her hairs softly as she ended up crying in his warmth she missed her brother "oppa Jungkook he he didn't comitted suicide" she whispered crying harder "my baby " she cried more as jin hugged her "Ara calm down " he said .