Chapter.21

Present Time.

Day-12

Jimin looked at his wife who was Still asleep the machines connected to keep her alive he wiped the tears holding her hand in his hand "please wake up baby please love " he whispered pecking her forehead as he kept his palm on her tummy "don't worry baby appa will save you and eomma" he whispered pecking her tummy as if he pecked the baby inside her "Jimin " a sweet voice called out as a warm hand landed in his shoulder it was non other than her bestfriend & his sister-in-law "don't be like this jimin nothing will happen to Y/n please she will wake up she will have to " Ara said as she patted his shoulder "Thanks Ara but what are you doing here shouldn't you be doing preparations for wedding ?" He asked worried as Ara sighed "I'll not get married " she said as jimin looked at her someone froze on his spot his heart beating faster "what why?" Jimin asked worried as he stood up facing her "you can't do this to tae Ara!!" He yelled a little as Ara sighed "I didn't mean it like that how can i get married when my best friend , my only family is at the verge of death ?" She asked as tears left her eyes he sighed in relief as he entered the room "she is right jimin even I can't think of getting married while my sister is suffering " taehyung said making Ara gasp "tae " she whispered "don't worry love you took the right decision " he said holding her hands as jimin sighed "you both fools promise me as soon as Y/n wakes up you will get married the next day !! Without any excuse " he said holding his pinky out taehyung smiled joining his pinky with his "I promise " he said sealing the promise with thumb as Ara did the same "I'll take care of Y/n ,you take some rest and eat something Ara go cook something for us " taehyung said as Ara nodded imminently going to kitchen jimin hugged taehyung as tears left his eyes " Thanks tae I didn't know what I would have done without you guys " he said as taehyung smiled "am your soul mate jimin remember your pain is my pain we will go through it together " he said as jimin hugged him more tightly.

At Kim's

Seokjin drank the beer as he looked at Justin who was on call with someone "sorry hyung it was important call " he said keeping the phone aside and drinking his beer "I need to tell you something " jin said as justin nodded "go ahead hyung am listening "jungkook where is he ?" Jin asked as justin froze on his spot "what - what do you mean hyung " he asked as Jin looked at justin with daggers in his eyes "I asked you where is jungkook's body !!" He yelled as the younger flinched in fear "Ara is getting married she is unaware of the truth ,she is unaware of him she needs to know everything & for that we need jungkook's body !!" He said as he looked at Justin "I know the body which we graved wasn't of jungkook's " he said as justin gulped "it was jungkook !!" He said as Jin rolled his eyes "stop lieing to me kid am Kim Seokjin not your dumb father!!" He again yelled in his deep threat voice the younger bite his tongue "first tell me the truth kim seokjin what really happened, what you told me was the thing world wants to know ,you told me what you guys showed to world I want to know the real truth " justin said as Jin smirked "well will the fact that you fell for your brother's women will change if I tell you the truth? Will you give up on her? Will you help me find him ?" He asked as justin shivered as he got caught indeed no one can hide there true self from jin he is the eldest in them he knows everything.

Past Time 2020

Y/n's POV

I looked at mr.jeon as he was in his meeting while me I was just sitting beside him taking notes cause I'm his personal assistant, i can't help but keep glancing at mr.jeon as he was listening attentively to Whatever the man was speaking his sharp jaw ,his nose ,his eyes I gulped this is so wrong yet it feels right suddenly he looked at me shit I looked away did I got caught staring at him..?

Jeon jungkook's POV

I smiled as she looked away I felt several butterflies in my tummy as my cheeks heated up was she checking me out infront of this whole 30 people's I bite my lower lip she is making me go crazy God help me .

Author's POV

Jungkook looked at her though his glass which between his and her cabine as she was typing something on her computer her hairs keeps interfering her the urge of tieing them all at one place so he can keep watching her beautiful face got interrupted when someone bragged inside his cabine "what the hell hyung?" He yelled his hyung chuckled " what were you doing that you got scared?" He asked as jungkook looked everywhere but at his hyung as if he got caught "nothing just work yeah work " he said as his hyung giggled as he looked out his eyes widened "wait isn't she the club girl what is she doing here?" He asked as jungkook smiled "looked like destiny wanted us together she interviewed for the company " jungkook said as his hyung nodded "so how is she ?" He asked as jungkook looked at him "yoongi hyung are you blind she is right there look at her why ask me ?" He said as his hyung nodded at his dumbness "YA you moron I mean in bed " he asked as jungkook fist clenched he felt angry hearing something like this about her "i didn't had her yet hyung " he said as yoongi looked at him confused "oh looks like she is already in love with someone " he said as both looked through the class watching her smiled at her phone..

"Ms.Kim please come inside " jungkook said on the phone as she immediately came inside "Yes sir ?" She asked as jungkook sighed "meet mr.min yoongi Mr.kim our partners personal assistant " he said as Y/n smiled bowing to yoongi "nice to meet you miss.Y/n " yoongi said shaking her hand as she smiled "same here Mr.min " she said as she decided to go out "ms.Y/n there's a party in the evening you are also invited " he said as Y/n smiled politely "i'm sorry Mr.min but I already have plans thanks for inviting though have a great day " she said going away as yoongi smirked it will be fun.

*I know you guys are confused but no spoilers from now on you will have to work hard to solve the mystery hehe see you 😉😏💜💜🤗*