Chapter.24

Authors POV

Y/n jerked badly as she was now conscious she looked around her female washroom but as she looked down her eyes widened there was Ara on the floor unconscious "Ara Ara get up !!! " She yelled tapping her cheeks but no response she immediately ran towards the hall where everyone was "Taehyung ! Jimin come fast Ara fell unconscious in the washroom " she yelled as Taehyung was the first one to run he immediately tried to woke her up but she didn't he picked her up bridal style walking out of the room "tae let's go to my house it's close I'll also call my family doctor" jimin said as Taehyung without thinking twice nodded as his priority was to make his love safe as they walked toward their car Y/n walked behind them and smirked 'this is just start ' she thought .

Time Skip

The doctor checked Ara as he sighed "she is just shocked that's why she fainted nothing to worry about " he said as Taehyung sighed in relief while jimin also did same "Mr.kim it looks like mrs.kim was having some crisis in her head ,by any chance has she ever got in coma ?" He asked as Taehyung froze "what-what are you talking about doctor?" He asked as jimin gulped "looks like the memories which were forgetting are coming back one by one because of this her head will keep hurting " he said giving a syringe to her "has she regained all her memories?" Jimin asked as the doctor smiled "no master park not all its just starting " he said as jimin nodded the doctor went out as both man looked at eachother "tae don't worry everything will be fine " jimin said as Taehyung nodded both of there eyes meet "shall i call hoseok ? " He asked as Taehyung gulped "yes i don't want any mistake this time jimin you know i cannot lose Ara not at all " he said as jimin nodded "you won't Taehyung ".

Y/n's POV

I closed the door behind me as i looked in the mirror "why did you hurt her ?" I asked calmly as he looked at "i would never hurt my love " he said as i rolled my eyes "oho control that attitude babygirl unless you want me to kill that husband of yours " he said as i gulped fear is still there "so what is your plan the wedding is in 5 day " i said as he looked at me "it's on my death day " he said as i looked at him for a moment i thought i saw pain in his eyes but who am I kidding he is a devil "but why does she never told me about you ?" I asked as he looked at me "i i dunno " he said as i saw hurt in his eyes this time it was real "Jungkook how did you died ?" I asked as i looked at him ,his eyes turned sharp red "that mother-fucker killed me !!!" He yelled as my surroundings started being black "hey hey don't get angry my baby will be scared !" I said as he suddenly stopped his actions "yeah right there's a baby inside you " he said as i looked at him "i know that you would never hurt my baby " i said as he chuckled darkly "Don't be so sure babygirl am a devil " he said as i smiled "last year in the September Ara had a accident she was in come for nearly 2 months ,tae told me there were on their way to his parents house and the car had accident " i said remembering it "i was beside her all the time the doctor came it was our family doctor he suddenly said that he was sorry to taehyung " i said as my tears welled up "in that accident they lost there baby ,he couldn't save it Ara had a worst time that time so she was given seductive for erasing her last 1 years memory " i said as he looked at me shocked "she she was forced to erase her memories?" He asked as i looked at him "no it was her wish she wanted to forget everything,she kept saying he died he died she lost there child while Taehyung was right beside her all the time ,the doctor said she was mentally tired causing her trauma " i said as he suddenly held his hand "stop don't " he cutted me between as i looked at him confused his eyes were full of tears am I seeing things ? The devil is crying ? But why ? I'm just talking about Ara and Tae wait does does it mean that ?

Authors POV

Ara opened her eyes as her head hurted she looked around someone suddenly hugged her "Ara my love ,i was so scared " the deep voice said as Ara smiled he cupped her face but his smile fade away when he heard her next words "don't be scared kookie am fine " she said as she herself didn't realised her words but watching Taehyung's face she looked at him worried did she said something wrong ? "Love ?" He asked as she nodded "yes tae ?" She said as he hugged her again but his face was cold as his hands clenched 'Jeon fucking Jungkook !' he cursed in his mind "what's wrong tae what happened?" She asked worried "oh nothing serious love Y/n found you unconscious in the washroom do you remember anything like what happened?" He asked as she tried to remember but all she remembered was someone's lips landing on her "no i don't" she said as she continued "my head was hurting so much tae it's been few days it keeps hurting " she said as he nodded patting her head "love you remember you were in come right cause of our accident ?" He asked as she nodded she doesn't remember how the accident happened "the seductive, doctor says you need it again the power of it it's fading " he said as she gulped "tae can i please not take it ? I'm afraid I'll forget our beautiful memories again " she whispered her eyes were now full of tears his heart stopped she was indeed scared of losing the memories of them together of him and her "baby love i...i just want you to be fine I'll talk with doctor about it " he said as she sniffed "okay now there stop crying my reindeer " he said giggling pulling her cheeks as she pouted "i hate you " she said as his heart clenched but he laughed hugging her tightly " i love you too love " he said as she smiled.

*Now now many things got revealed and I'm happy to say the book is near end now everything will be revealed in upcoming chapters & yeah i wanted to ask if you checked my other books ??* 🧐🧐🤨

Words count : 1k & 147