Read Me.🙃

Okay so as the book is about to end i can see many peoples are coming at me saying am misleading them by keeping Jungkook as the main lead and they are regretting reading this book well first of all did i myself pressured you to read this book ? You choose it by yourself and even i myself is a reader i read books which are out there on wattpad if i don't like anybook i just leave it but i do not go like spitting words that would hurt the author like why can't you guys see that Jungkook is the lead if he would not have been lead this book wouldn't exist .

Second You guys keep going like Ara is lead Ara is that like why you guys hate the character can't you guys wait for plot and twist did i said the book is over fully ? Then why would you guys say that i misleaded you no one forced you to read the book.

Third If you feel like "i mislead people by keeping j.jk as the cover page and name and one of them said it should be named as Ara's book like wtf we don't even know a Ara in real life now do we ? We gotta fight over a mere character in my imagination for real ? " It's not my fault if you guys are immature out there to understand my story i also have a heart ,the chills i feel when you guys comment saying you love this book is the same chill i feel when i watch Jungkook perform on stage but when you come saying i myself misleaded you damn it hurts me it was never my intention and am saying it again if you don't like my book, don't like the plot no one is telling you to stay you can walk out of this book no one's gonna ask you why you left the book right ? Not like i gotta stalk every reader out there why you left my book ?

And lastly those readers who support me with your full heart i really appreciate and respect and value you ,your my true stars and am always thankful for your support i promise to never write a book like this in future but am proud of my work and I'll always be.

And yes one more thing if you want I'll close and delete this book.

Borahae stars💜