Chapter.26

*Just read please don't come at me again with who is the main lead thing again*

Authors POV

Jimin walked inside his room as he saw his wife getting out of the washroom with wet hairs "how can you always look so beautiful love ?" He asked as he removed his shirt getting ready to take a bath "what can I say been born with it " His wife said as he gigled "how bout we take a bath again ?" He asked raising his eyebrow as his nevermind tattoo was on full view "jimin how bout you get 5 moons on your back ?" His wife said suddenly as he looked at her confused "for real ?" He asked as she nodded as yes "for real it would look so beautiful" she said wrapping her hands around him from his back as she pecked his back "is my baby getting bold now days ? " He asked teasingly as she gigled he pulled her in his arms "remember love i always love you " he said hugging her in his arms "i love you too jimin".

Y/n's POV (21+ Mature content)

His lips landed on mine as i immediately understood what this kiss means it was full of love yet hint of list visible i kissed him back immediately as he pulled me up holding my hip wrapping my legs around his torso as he smirked "you will be the death of me love " he said as i gulped he sat on the bed still am glued to him like my life depends on it "say you love me ,say you belong to me " he suddenly said as i smiled pecking his forehead "am yours,i belong to park jimin " i said as his hands suddenly groped my hips "ride me baby " he whispered licking my neck i gulped as i started moving my hips on his grith "jimin please " i whisper as my own pleasure started kicking it "please what baby ? " He asked "please do me daddy " i said still moving my hips as i started marking my husband as mine "ahh yes baby your doing so great keep going and daddy will reward you so good " he said as he moaned in my ear "ji-jimin do do something touch me please " i said as i wasn't getting enough of his touch hell he wasn't even touching me "like this love ?" He asked removing my bathrobe as my nipple was immediately in his mouth sucking as if his life depends on it "ahhh yes jimin " i moaned soon enough i was on bed legs spread apart for him "tell me if i hurt you love " he whispered as he was already hovering above me his one hand on my side while other was working on my clit making me squirm under his touch "ahhh please jimin just just fuck me ,make love to me " i moaned as it was unbearable for me he inserted himself as he started moving my eyes rolled back as i held his shoulder for support it's been long i felt him........"i love you love "

(You dirty people 😏)

Authors POV

Taehyung looked at Ara as she was sleeping on the bed today also Taehyung was on the couch they haven't talked all day "Ara ?" He said as she looked at him getting up "yes tae ?" She asked her voice was sweet to his ears working like magic "are you fine now ?" He asked as she nodded smiling "come here tae " she said as he immediately went to her sitting infront of her "am sorry about last night i was really tired and irritated cause of the headache " she said as he smiled "i understand baby I've already asked the syringe it will be given to you tomorrow " he said as her smile dropped "tae can i not take it please ,i don't want it " she said as his eyes darkened for a moment but he controlled his anger "why love ?" He asked in a sweet but deep voice "do you remember our first date tae ?" She asked as she patted at her thighs in order for him to keep his head on it as he did her hands started playing with his soft locks "yes i remember baby " a soft smiled appeared on his lips but his little happiness got smashed when she continued "it was so calm walking along the beach after the candle light dinner it was the best day of my life " she said as he bite his tongue to control his anger it wasn't there first date ,there first date was in amusement park "and do you remember how i confessed to you but you pulled a prank on me ? And made me cry !!" She said as she laughed still playing with his hairs tears unknowingly welled up in both pairs of eyes "I've never thought i would love someone this much tae " she said as her tears felt on his face he immediately sat up getting away from her "Ara?" He said his voice cold "i loved you tae " she whispered as tears kept falling from her eyes "why ?" She asked as he froze on his place but not only him the other presence which was present there also froze at his place "what did I do wrong ? What what did my baby do wrong ? What what did my love do wrong to you ?" She asked as Taehyung's eyes coldened with every word as he face became cold he became scary "why did you killed my love ?" She asked and that was his clue as he immediately held her wrist before she get out of the room "so you already remember everything!!" He said holding her tightly as she didn't resist "aren't you afraid I'll do something to you ?" He said darkly as she just smiled "at this point i don't care cause both reasons of my life are gone you killed them Kim Taehyung!!!" She yelled as he smirked "well your bad baby but now you need to sleep " he said before he can do something she said something which made his entire figure froze "why did you made my accident tae  !!!!!! " She said as someone else in the room froze more hearing this "why you ruined me & my little family " she asked as he gave her the seductive making her fall in her arms "i love you so much Ara i can't lose you " he whispered pecking her head as he picked her up bridal style walking out of the room silently without anyone knowing.

"No no no no no no this this is all not true ,please no " he started yelling as the whole lights of the house started blinking the hell got shaked up with his voice he cannot take it he can't his love suffered way to much he will not leave anyone who was involved why why did her ,why his baby ,why him what wrong did he do ??? All he wanted was to love someone and have a happy family then why !!!!!!!!!!! "KIM TAEHYUNG" he yelled angrily as he sped up out of the room but he stopped as he saw his brother standing infront of his frame

Justin looked at the frame "i miss you kookie " he whispered as he heard a voice behind him "help me brother " the voice was so clear his eyes widened but before he can turn around his body gave up falling down with a loud voice

*I cried so hard it was so heartbreaking 😭😭😭 see you in next chapter bishes *