New Year Letter

My Dear Readers,
                                I still can't believe that today is the last day of 2022 and from tomorrow it's already 2023 this year went quite quickly like it still feels like we just started 2022 am thankful for many things this year including my family, friends and you guys i specially wanna say thanks to you guys cause of you i got the strength to express my interest of writting.

This year i had many sad moments ,many happy moments and all types of emotions i went through i felt like you guys were the one who understood me most.

Today i read it somewhere that when a author writes a book he writes it alone ,and when a reader reads the book the reader also read it alone which makes both of them together.

From my perspective its true cause when i write my story I'm all alone with many of things going on my mind,my heart sometimes am happy while sometimes I'm sad or sometimes am angry and when you guys read it ,it feels like we have shared that feeling i also read books and when i read it i understand the feelings of what is written i cry ,i laugh it's like am sharing all the feelings of the author with me.

I hope this year also we stay together,grow old together in those upcoming years i love you guys so much i can't explain as much as i love and respect BTS that's how much i respect and love you too my stars.

I call you my stars cause you are my bright stars in this universe 💜🌸🥺 A very sweet new year to all of you 💜🥺

Yours faithful
Author Luna 💜