Chapter.23

Authors POV

Mr.kim & mrs.kim looked at Taehyung who was drinking his beer while looking outside the big window of their penthouse "what is it tae ?" His mother asked worried "The wedding cannot be tomorrow Eomma it should be after 5 days " he said as his father smirked "well it's a good day it's a full moon " he said chucking his vodka down as the wife sighed "do whatever you want both of you just let me meet my daughter-in-law" she said softly pouting as both father-son duo chuckled "tomorrow Eomma " Taehyung said "tomorrow you will meet her " .

Y/n's POV

I looked at Ara as she was looking at me worried i gulped "Ara do do you know jeo--" i couldn't complete my sentence as jimin came inside the room "baby here drink this milk now " he said as i smiled "you are being like a protective father now jimin " i said as he looked at me firmly but his eyes were full of worry "i almost lost you and baby Y/n !!" He yelled suddenly i saw Ara smiling at me "you both talk I'll get going now " she said as i nodded "jimin i i know but believe me baby am fine now " i said as i cupped his cheeks pecking his lips "i love you so much Y/n i i cannot imagine my life without i i was so helpless i couldn't do anything for you and baby i was feeling so useless " he said as tears welled up in my eyes "am sorry jimin am really sorry for being careless "i whispered as he closed his eyes suddenly his lips landed on mine as i closed my eyes feeling his warmth,i missed him ,i missed my love "jimin i i love you too my love,i love you so much " i whispered as i again kissed him back 'am sorry but my love & my family is my everything at this moment and i cannot risk there life am sorry dear ' i said inside my heart .

Next Day (The D-Day )

Authors POV

Everyone sat around the dining table as Ara was in her room today they are getting engage since today they were supposed to get married but due to their bestfriend's health 'why am i feeling like this is wrong ?' she thought as Y/n walked inside the room smiling happily "Hey dear your looking so gorgeous" she said as Ara smiled "can we have a talk for few minutes?" Y/n said as Ara nodded "are you sure about this ?" The question stunned Ara to her core why this question also from her own bestfriend "ofcourse bitch why else do you think am doing it ?" Ara asked in return her inside were unsure and she was nervous from her core "well nothing i suddenly remember you telling me about your boyfriend ,i mean not tae but your secret boyfriend before Taehyung " Y/n said as Ara looked at her confused.

Time skip

Taehyung looked at Ara who was not smiling but just staring down as the priest was reading some rituals for there engagement after 5 days they will tieing there Knot "love are you okay ?" Tae asked in a whispered earning a scold from the priest "young man wait for now you can talk to your love for the rest of the life without disturbance then " he said making everyone laugh who was present there Taehyung looked down embrassed and shy as Ara looked up at Taehyung he was happy and looked so pure as if a child has gotten the toy he always admired ,it showed happiness truly happiness on his face ...

"Now i announce them officially half couple ,5 days from now on the 6th of September is there wedding day " the priest announced as Ara & Tae bowed to the priest "oh yes the couple can now exchange the gifts they brought for eachother" said the priest as Taehyung's mother rushed in front bringing few boxes "here " she said as tae smiled giving it to Ara as she bowed to his mother accepting the gift "Y/n go and get the gift baby " jimin whispered as he looked at his wife as Ara was already staring at them but his wife looked at him weirdly for some reason "what gift jimin ?"she asked as jimin looked at her in disbelief ,he himself handed her the gifts they choosed for Taehyung by Ara's side early in the morning how can she forget those "baby don't joke around go and bring them " he said lowly as she looked at him "what the hell are you talking about jimin ,you didn't handed me anything" she said again now walking away to check it in the bride's room

A man walked inside the hall as he saw the couple standing ,he sighed "am sorry for coming late baby sis here is the gift for groom " the man said as Ara smiled happily "oppa " she whispered as he smiled at her but glared at Taehyung as Taehyung just smiled accepting it .

"Damn it hyung !!!! " The girl growled in anger .

Taehyung's POV

I looked at Kim seokjin as he was busy talking with my Ara ,i suddenly remember him glaring at me why the hell did he do that ? Nevermind I looked around as i saw my biggest enemy arriving inside the room i looked at Ara as she was busy talking with seokjin "congratulations mr.kim Taehyung " he said as i forced a smile "soon to be mrs.kim here is your present " he said as Ara looked at him and froze for a moment "tha-thanks mr.min " she said as i looked at her confused why is so scared of him like she was of --- "okay love birds now let's go have dinner am starving " jimin said as i laughed a little nodding as yes holding my love in my hand .

Y/n's POV

I looked at her as she froze when yoongi hyung talked to her what is wrong with her ,she has always been scared of yoongi hyung but why ? I looked at Jin hyung as he was already looking at me i gulped did he recognised me or what ? "Mrs.park I've heard what has happened to you sorry for that " he said as i smiled like this girl would do "am fine now mr.kim thanks for your concern " i replied as he looked at me strangely i gulped as we all sat for dinner "umm so what is date of marriage?" Jin hyung asked as Taehyung smiled "it's the 6th of September" he said as i froze...6th of sept...the day everything i lost ,the day i died..

Authors POV

Ara walked inside the washroom as she was feeling her head hurt from time to time..'baby baby you are mine,caramel machiato ' the sweet voice in her memories sung as she sighed washing her face she looked in mirror Y/n followed her worried but her eyes suddenly went deep cold as her whole apperance started to change a man suddenly entered the female washroom "my love " the sweet but deep voice said as Ara looked up in the mirror the reflection was a man and it was non other than the man she was supposed to be scared of "what the fuck " she whispered as she turned around and found Y/n but as she looked back she saw him again "how how is this possible where where is Y/n what what is going on ?" She whispered scared as tears welled up in her eyes the girl swung at her kissing her lips as the man inside her felt satisfied and Ara's eyes widened in shock as she felt the world around her spinning.

"You will regret everything i swear on my love ,you not only killed me but you killed my baby too ,the proof of my love , don't worry love i won't let him win again i won't"

*So basically the year which Jungkook died his official date in the book i remind you again the character of this book Jungkook died on 6th of September,2021 not the real Jungkook i love him more than my own life so please don't come at me ,i hope few things are clear now and am ready to clear your doubts if you have anyone you can ask em in comments 😇💜*