Chapter.27

Authors POV

Taehyung walked inside the big house not house but almost a palace not exactly a palace it's there house which he owns "you make me the bag guy here baby " he said as he placed her on the bed who was unconscious will be unconscious for 24 hours.

Next Day

Everyone sat on the dinning table for breakfast as y/n looked around no glimpse of him somehow she was hoping to see him again but sighed "what happened love ?" Asked jimin as she nodded as nothing "where is Ara and Tae ?" Asked mr.kim as y/n also got up "I'll check up on Ara " she said as she went to her room but couldn't find her where the fuck is she ? Don't curse girl the baby will hear you she scolded herself "babe tae and Ara went to doctor for her appointment don't worry they will be directly arriving to the venue in evening " jimin said as Y/n looked at him "okay " she said as her heart said something is wrong.

At Kim's

Jin drank his juice as he was having his breakfast yoongi walked in the house "hyung how can you have breakfast without me ?" He asked throwing a tantrum to his only hyung as jin just gigled "here have it " he said serving him as yoongi sat eating it while pouting "so you gonna meet her today ?" Jin asked as yoongi's grip on the glass tightened "can we not talk about her while we are eating please ?" He said as jin sighed "why do you hate her so much " jin asked as yoongi smirked "she called me rapist like i didn't even touched her ever i dunno from which angle but hyung she is a pyscho how come she remembers us but not Jungkook ain't she so selfish?" Yoongi said as jin sighed "i dunno anything I'll just keep the promise i made with Jungkook " as he said another person walked inside the house "oh Justin you are here early whats the occasion?" Jin asked as Justin didn't said anything but hugged jin out of sudden jin was taken back "hyung i missed you " Justin said as Jin's eyes widened he felt as if it's Jungkook who is hugging him "hey calm down Justin tell me what's wrong ?" Jin asked as yoongi looked at them suspicious since when Justin got so close with jin hyung ? He thought "hyung i need your help " Justin said as without thinking jin nodded his head.

Y/n's POV

I looked around me finding no one i sighed i called him immediately

"Hello ?"
"Where the fuck you are ?"
"In the house "
"You must be kidding me just come back here right now with her "
"No instead you come here i have to tell you something right now I'll send you address"

The call ended as he sended me the message i swear to god the things you gotta do for your bestfriend's.

Soon my phone clicked as i immediately got ready with my purse,car keys and phone "jimin baby I'll be back I'm going out for some work " i said as jimin looked at me confusion all over his face "umm ok everyone is going to the venue so you also come there directly" he said as i nodded pecking his lips i came out.

I parked the car the butler bowed to me "mrs.park" he said as i smiled "been long time ajushi how are you ?" I asked him as he smiled "am fine mrs.park thanks master kim is waiting for you " he said as i gave him the car keys and got inside the massive mansion as soon as I got inside i saw hoseok there already "hey Y/n " he said as i smiled "long time no see hobi " i said as he smiled "yeah had breakfast?" He asked as i nodded "where are they ?" I asked as he sighed "upstairs " we both started climbing the stairs "what happened suddenly?" I asked as he "she remembered everything suddenly" he said as i looked at him in fear "everything?" I asked as he replied "i also dunno exactly Taehyung has injected her she is unconscious" he said as i nodded.

"Tae !!" I yelled as i saw him sitting beside Ara who was on bed sleeping well basically not alseep but unconscious "hobi said she remembers everything how is that possible?" I ask as he rolled his eyes "how would I know that well cause her bestfriend was too busy to be getting scared of ghost and copping up with a ghost that's why ?" He said as now i rolled my eyes "shut up tae ,he threatened to kill my baby and jimin " i said as he nodded "is everyone gone out of the penthouse?" He asked as i sighed nodding "yes till now i guess yes even jimin also " i said as he smiled "After our wedding the night of my wedding is the day of his death " he said as i nodded "right he said if he can't do anything that time then it will be never " i said as he nodded "what about his corpse ?" I asked as Taehyung smirked "already in our hands " he said as i sighed in relief "that Jeon Justin thought only he has Brain " i whispered "you dared to threatened my family Jeon now you pay " .

Surprise surprise surprise yeah you read it right now don't already jump to conclusions just read it and believe it's way more different then what you thought it is 😌😌😏😏💜💜see you in next chapter.