Chapter.28

Authors POV

Justin walked inside the 50 stories with jin and yoongi behind him no one asked him why they are here but just followed whatever he said as soon as they got inside the lift he pushed the last floor button which has the penthouse,jin sighed as he glanced at yoongi who was blank all the time "are you even awake ?" Asked jin as yoongi glared at him "no hyung just my body is following you with a ghost in it " he said as jin laughed Justin looked at them his eyes were full of some emotions as jin glanced at him he looked away ,jin again felt a pinch on his heart as if it's his baby kook

They entered the penthouse it was empty no one was there "where did the owners gone ?" Jin asked as Justin looked around trying to find something "what are you looking for Justin ?" Yoongi asked "there there is a CCTV here hyung " he said as both jin and yoongi looked at him "how do you know ?" Jin asked as he was now serious "i i remember it once kook told me " he said hesitating as jin nodded and without thinking twice all three of them started searching around Justin stood infront of a the big wall which has many paintings "i never made this ?" He suddenly whispered as he knocked on the wall "hyung i umm was it here before ? This wall ?" He asked as yoongi looked at it carefully remembering it "no Jungkook never designed this " he said as jin immediately called Namjoon "joon come to penthouse with some workers we need to break something" he said and kept the call before Namjoon can ask anything he looked at his friends as they were already staring at him "what we all know he is good at breaking things !!" He argued as both nodded their heads they cannot deny the truth.

At Kim's

Y/n again looked around her checking if that ghost is here or not but no he's not there did he suddenly left the world or something is she free now ? She thought then there's no need to remove Ara memories again cause damn this time she has to prepare lies for not only against yoongi ,but against jin and Namjoon too !! She sighed "Y/nie can you make me hot chocolate?" Tae said as she glared at him "go make it yourself you fucker cause of you am in this mess " she said irritated as he glared at her back "my dear ugly ass bestfriend remember your pregnent that's why I haven't smacked you yet ,you should thanks my godchild " he said as she smirked "yeah yeah whatever I'll go make it " she said as she laughed coming out and started making the hot chocolate her mind went back to some memories

Flashback brought to you by Rrrrrap monsterrrrrr.

''y/n I've some to tell you shall we meet tonight?" Ara asked as Y/n nodded smiling "sure dear i also have something to tell you "

Both besties started having there dinner as "you tell first " Ara said as Y/n smiled "jimin proposed me we are getting married soon " Y/n said as Ara sequeled like a seal happy for her bestfriend "am so happy for you baby " she said as now it was Y/n who asked her to tell her now "i i have a boyfriend,his name is Jeon Jungkook he is the man i love and choose for rest of my life Y/n you will support me right ?" Ara asked as she held Y/n's hand

Y/n walked back home her mind was disturbed ofcourse she was happy for her bestfriend but she knew this is not gonna lost long only of she would have met Ara before meeting Taehyung things would have been different"no Y/n you cannot deceive your only family " she told herself as she got inside her house.

Flashback Ended By Niagara pho pho

Y/n sighed "i hope Ara doesn't remembers everything or else it will be only hard for her " Y/n said as suddenly she heard a glass breaking noise from a the room upstairs a room in which Ara and Tae are she immediately ran upstairs as she watched Ara holding the piece of vase in her hand as she kept in on her neck "Ara !!" Taehyung yelled angrily "don't you dare !!!" She yelled back as her tears were falling non-stop "Ara listen to me drop that or else I'll fucking kill everyone around us !!!!" Taehyung yelled as he losed his shit this idiot Y/n thought as Y/n immediately went inside "Ara " she said in a calm voice as she looked at her "Y/n Taehyung Taehyung is not what he looks like he he killed--" before Ara can continue Y/n already took the piece away as she hugged her "i know baby i know everything and he also threatened me that he will kill jimin so please co-operate in my act Ara please just listen to him and I'll handle everything think about the child inside me " Y/n whispered in a teary voice as Ara froze... right Y/n is pregnant she cannot risk the child her tears fell nonstop thinking about her own child...the baby could have been in her arms now "Are you feeling okay now ?" Y/n asked as Ara nodded not saying anything for now she thoughts that's the right thing Taehyung smirked "now be a good girl and go sit on the bed now " he said as the girl glared at him but did what he said "Ara have some rest I'll bring you something to eat " she said going out leaving the couple alone.

"Ara" his voice was normal ,sweet now just like how it was the past year but it hurt her this voice she used to think it was the most pure "don't take my name " she said as he sighed sitting beside her "please try to understand me love it it all happened unknowingly i i couldn't see you with someone else please i i love you wayy too much " he said as he hugged her she wanted to push him ,slap him but for the sake of her bestfriend's family she didn't "now be a good girl eat what Y/n will bring so you can be healthy enough for the injection" he said as Ara did nothing but cried painfully in the arms of man who ruined her whole life...

At Penthouse

The wall was broken as it has something which was not what they expected there was a body wrapped in a plastic it was taken well care as if the body was living till yesterday Justin's eyes widened watching it as jin,yoongi and Namjoon gasped "what what the fuck is that ?" Namjoon said as the workers went ahead to get it out "take it out carefully " yoongi said as they laid the body carefully the face cannot be seen as it was hidden with cloth "Namjoon go open it " said jin as Namjoon looked at him "me ?" He asked as both jin and yoongi nodded as yes "no " said Namjoon as Justin gulped he knows this body the plastic was taken off as now the hands were visible the hyung's breath hitched as they saw the hand....."no no it it can't be possible" jin yelled as his tears left his eyes yoongi fell down with a thud in shock as Justin took the cloth off the face "ju-ju-jungkook ah " Namjoon gasped as all of them sat there shock and hurt...the dead body it was none other then jungkook's their dear dongsaeng who died last year "he he is not Jungkook right ? " Jin asked crying as he wasn't ready to accept the fact back then when they knew Jungkook died they didn't see the body cause Jeon's didn't allowed anyone to see it...

"All this time i was roaming and was trapped like this in this house was cause my body was here all along " Jungkook whispered as tears fell from his eyes he needs to find Ara...but first he needs to find the CCTV.

*Dang it i cried writting this 😭😭😭😭my Jungkook*