Chapter.20

*Thanks MansiGarg669 for supporting this book hope you enjoy the further chapter's too ,borahae💜 *

Author's POV

1st September, 2020.

Y/n looked at her bestfriend as she was walking towards her boyfriend who was there to pick her up from university "hey love " he said as Ara ran to his arms "hii Y/n " he greeted her as y/n rolled her eyes "yah! Dont be rude to my boyfriend" said ara gigling as "yeah yeah whatever hello mr.kim Taehyung shi " Y/n said as taehyung gigled "so tonight we are going to a party " taehyung said as Ara looked at taehyung confused "yeah right we have an announcement to make " she said as Y/n nodded agreeing.

The Night

The club was full of people as 2 couples entered in the crowd one was holding hands while the other was just standing beside each other carefull .

Y/n's POV

I looked at Ara and Taehyung as they looked at us "so we have decided to get married next year" Ara said as i smiled congratulating the couple as i saw Ara's bestfriend Jimin ,Park Jimin i smiled the couple went away to dance as jimin looked at me "can i have the honour of dancing with you ms.Y/n ?" He said as i rolled my eyes "yeah yeah " i said .

Present Time.

Author's POV

Jimin looket at his wife worried who still hasn't woken up yet the doctor looked at him "mr.park your wife is in short term coma state " he said as the floor under jimin's feet started feeling broken he gulped as soon taehyung and Ara walked in concerned as he has already called them "what happened jimin? Doctor say something !!" Taehyung asked as The doctor explained it to him he gulped in fear "but how how did this happen she was just fine yesterday Doctor she is pregnant the baby ,the baby is fine right ?" He asked worried as the doctor sighed "am not gonna lie Mr.kim but due to mothers health it can affect on baby but it's strange the test says Mrs.park didn't inhaled any kind of drug which causes this coma nor any injury " he said as jimin looked at him confused "doctor do something wake my wife up !!" He cried as the doctor sighed " we will try our best Mr.park but let me warn you in advance if Mrs.park doesn't wakes up in a week she will be gone in a coma from which even we dunno when she will woke up cause the Brain will stop working " the doctor said as he left them alone..

"Jimin everything will be fine Y/n will woke up " taehyung said as jimin nodded wiping his tears away "she will have to for me ,for our baby " he said as Ara kept looking at Y/n Who was sleeping there lifeless..

Past Time Year 2020

Author's POV

Y/n walked inside the big building she was nervous for the interview cause it was with the CEO of Jeons "miss.kim Y/n ? Your next you can go in now " the girl said smiling as Y/n went inside the cabine which was on the 20th floor "may I come in sir ?" She asked as The man said yes ..as she entered the cabine his back was facing her "have a sit miss.kim " he said as she took the seat "are you ready ?" He asked as she smiled "Yes sir " she said as he turned around as soon as his did as if the world stopped around her "good afternoon sir " she greeted as he nodded "so how are you miss.Y/n ?" He asked as she smiled "am fine sir " she said as he suddenly complimented her "your smile is beautiful " he said as he immediately said sorry "it's fine I hear it always thanks ,your is beautiful too sir " she said as the interview continued "okay you will recive the message " he said as smiled bowing to him as she got out down in the lobby her eyes widened "what are you doing here Mr.jimin ?" She asked as he smiled handing her the flowers he bought " umm how was your interview?" He asked as she took the boke "it was good " she said as he smiled "so i was thinking why don't we have lunch together ?" He asked as she laughed a little "sure jimin shi let's go " she said as both walked away talking and smiling.

*It will take me time to update chapter's cause my phone is with my dad cause he lost his so I'm using this no so usable phone for now hope you understand see you soon*