Happy 10th anniversary BTS💜

Hey my loves,
So you all know what is today right it's a big day for us ,on the day in 2013 a miracle happened & that miracle saved many lifes.

Happy 10th anniversary BTS 💜

So on this occasion I've written few lines to express my feelings to them I'm no poet but i wanna share those lines to you guys.

To my precious,

Forever with you I'll be,
Even in the good or worse I'll be,
Just like stars to your moon I'll be,
Even in the summer or winter I'll be,
Just like rain to your land I'll be,
Even if the world is ending I'll be,
With you young forever we are.

So,let's walk this road of forever,
The sky to your earth I'll be,
Till the last of my breath I'll be
The light to your path I'll be 💜

In those lines i tried my best to express my feelings for BTS & Army you guys are incredible, fabulous and I'm so thankful to you guys.

My life was meaning less i had no hope left at some point in the lockdown,but before that some things happen to me which i can't tell ,i don't wanna talk about the problems I've gone through but thanks to one of my friend because of whom i got to know BTS.

Then in 2018 airplane pt.2 hitted me so hard i became a fan of them i still remember i recognised no one but Namjoon oppa shined so brightly in my eyes my first ever bias.

Slowly i understood jhope a beautiful soul and a happy pile whose one smile lights up my day.

Then yoongi oppa got me stuck on him with his tongue tecnology his rap got through me.

Slowly i started recognizing world wide handsome a very funny member from BTS i was shocked to know he was oldest in them ,i couldn't believe.

Then came Kim Taehyung yeah right i fell for him who won't ? You know how they say that your first love is in teenage and etc but no my first love is kim taehyung cause of this man i know what love is ? The crushes i had in my teen were just mere attraction never knew till i got to know kim taehyung ,thanks to him for letting me know what love is.

Jimin is an angel but i found him most playful & flirty since the very start,you know how in our class there is one boy whom we don't even talk to but we just go like a big NO to that boy lmao but jimin is an sweetheart.

The last but not least my love jungkook how to say i never knew i would end up falling for him !! This little bunny got my heart for forever now no matter what others do my heart just can't get out of his hands but I'm well aware of the reality but still i love this man and I'll love this man till my breath if kim taehyung is my first love then I'm proud to say Jeon Jungkook is my last love ,it's like he has closed the door for everyone now.

This is how my story of BTS is I've grown so much with them and you guys.

When i was in depression,having anxiety attacks and not feeling alive anymore BTS helped me and you army's too.

Back then when i opened YouTube many army's used to talk with me through live ,i felt happy,i felt alive.

Then i started writing and i got you guys I'm so thankful of you guys for being with me ,the lines above is not only for BTS but for you army's also from me it's a little gift.

But remember i will always love you guys ,you are my family which I'll never forget till my last breath 💜💜💜

Once again happy 10th anniversary to you guys 💜