Chapter.25

'The person i was willing to do anything was also the person who left me all alone'

Y/n's POV

I looked at Ara as she was eating the porridge i was feeding her ,should I ask her ? Damn it's so embarassing why did that mf devil had to tell me that he kissed Ara while being in my body he could have kept it to himself now it's awkward with my own bestfriend like am no lesbo dude not even Ara "umm did by any chance we met before i fell unconscious?" Ara asked as i gulped "umm no i came to check up on you but you were already unconscious " i said as she nodded "my head hurts tae was saying I need to take seductive again " she said as my eyes widened again "do do you want to take it ?" I asked her as she sighed "i don't wanna lost my memories again i dunno what happened before my accident that i willingly took the seductive must be something serious for me to take such decision ,you were there right ? Can you tell me ?" She asked as i was about to say something i saw the devil appear behind her as he looked at her now staring at me nodding as no 'don't tell her ' he said which only i heard "umm am not the right person Ara maybe tae will tell you ,when the time comes " i said as she sighed "that day you were saying I had a man Before tae by any chance do you know anything about him ?" She asked as i looked at her inside me was screaming to tell her everything yet i can't cause at some point she won't believe me until she remembers everything "i just remember you telling me that once on call " i said "i dunno his name nor his face " i continued .

Authors POV

Ara sighed closing her eyes why is seeing jeon Jungkook all the time she closes her eyes 'did'nt you hurt me before but why I feel you never did that' she thought trying to sleep as someone hugged her sleepy figure "I'm here love don't be afraid" he said it was Taehyung but suddenly she was feeling like he is a stranger she pulled herself away a little "tae umm i i want to sleep by myself tonight please ?" She asked as his heart clenched again at her words she is acting like the past self who used to push Taehyung away whenever he got too close he bite his lower lip controlling his feelings "sure " he said getting up and laying on the couch closing his eyes 'no matter what you can't escape me Lee Ara '  he said in his mind as he opened his eyes watching her sleeping on the bed .

Next Day

Everyone was awake as the breakfast was going on "so tomorrow we will go to venue " said Mr.kim as everyone nodded the wedding is in 4 days "I've already arranged our stay there " said jimin as Y/n looked at her husband who was acting suspicious past few days "what happened love ?" He asked her pecking her nose as her eyes widened"yaa everyone is watching " she yelled pulling his ear as a laugh came from Ara "am I seeing things or did mrs.park just got shy ?" She said as Y/n rolled her eyes "Eomma how about we go to some skin care today ?" She said to mrs.kim as mrs.kim smiled happily "sure baby " she replied as Ara also smiled but her phone rang "oh i have to take this " she said going away as everybody looked at Taehyung well not everyone is fool they all noticed how the couple hasn't said a word to eachother since morning "is everything fine child ?" Mr.kim asked as Taehyung smiled "yes appa just had a little bickering but don't worry your son knows how to convince your daugher-in-law " he said as everyone laughed .

Ara picked up the phone

"Hello ?"
"Miss Ara i wonder if Taehyung knows your answering my calls ?"
Ara rolled her eyes in anger as she controlled her anger

"What do you want !"
"Oh there there kitty calm down you know what i was thinking about your marriage gift "
"No need now fuck off I'm already not in mood to talk with you "
"Before you keep the call ,do you wanna know who jeon Jungkook really is ? If yes then come to the address am sending you "

The call ended as her phone tinged with a message she gulped as he eyes went to the frame which was still in the lobby she walked closer to her for some reason she felt sad ,her inner self was sad "everyone knows your dead but why my heart can't accept that ?" She said as tears welled up in her eyes as soon as she realised she cried she wiped her tears away "wait why am I crying ?" She said as she wiped her tears and went inside glancing at the frame

He watched her going away "your heart is wrong my love I'm really dead and if i can't reveal the truth of my death and our miserable past to whole world on the 6th ,i won't be able to forgive myself ever Ara I've already lost everything" he said as he vanish in thin air

Y/n wiped her tears as she heard whatever her bestfriend & then the devil said "you weren't evil but the world around you made you the devil " she said as she closed her eyes "no matter what I'll help you rest in peace jeon Jungkook cause my bestfriend has all right to know everything".

He froze hearing what she said no this can't be happening out of all people it had to be her "no matter this time no going back " he said as he went away to do his work.

*Who is this mystery person now ? I think only 4 or 5 chapters remaining now get your belt buckle up my babies we will going on a ride in next chapter*😌😌

Words count : 1k