Meetings & Managers

"Well, Holy shit" Ryan, Zac, and I say in unison.

"Uh y-yeah," I stutter.
"That sounds neat," I tell Scooter.

"Perfect, I'll text you my office address. Does tomorrow at three work for you?" he asks.

"Sounds great" I reply
"Good, see you then," Scooter says, as he hangs up.

"That sounds neat?" Zac questions, mockingly.

"Fuck off, I was nervous," I say as I shove him.

"Oh my God" Ryan yells.
"This is actually happening, you're gonna be a star" he exclaims.

"I don't know about all of that. I'm just gonna stay calm and see how it goes" I tell him.

___________________________

"OH MY GOD, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. I'M GONNA BE A STAR" I scream as I burst through the door.

"What's happening?" Jessica asks with curiosity in her voice.

"I got a meeting with Scooter Braun a.k.a one of the greatest managers of all time" I say in one breath.

"Okay, first you need to breathe, and second who the hell is Scooter Braun?" she questions.

"Have you been living under a rock?" I reply.
"He manages so many talented legends, such as Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Tori Kelly, I mean the list just goes on. I have a chance to be added to that list and I can't blow this" I yell.

"Sounds pretty serious and I'm sure you'll do great, but on another note, I cleaned up" she brags.

"You never clean up. Is Tyler coming over?" I speak.

"Maybe" she says, with a smirk on her face.

"Well, I'm going up to my room. Please don't let me catch you guys fucking on the couch this time" I beg.

"No promises" Jess sings.

"Gross" I whisper to myself and head up the stairs.

_________

1:37 A.M

I hear a soft knock on the door as Jessica slowly enters the room.
"Why am I not surprised that you're still awake?" she questions softly.

"I'm a night owl, you know this" I chuckle.

"Yeah, that you are, so what are you working on at this time of night?" Jess asks.

"Writing what to say, a demo, you know things like that. If this meeting goes well you know what comes next, a record deal, and I need to be prepared." I sigh.

"You also need to be well-rested. I'm gonna cut this off" she says, as she cuts my laptop off.
"Go to sleep Y/N, you're gonna do amazing things. Scooter is going to love you, so don't even stress."

"Thanks, Jess" I let out quietly.

"No prob, goodnight"

"Goodnight" I whisper as I close my eyes into a deep slumber.

________________

10:30 A.M

My alarm goes off, waking me up out of a deep sleep.
I get out of bed and make my way to the closet. I pull out a white Spongebob shirt that has the quote 'you know what's funnier than 24, 25. I grab light blue jeans and a pair of all white air force ones. I go to my dresser and grab a pair of boxers, a sports bra, and white Nike socks.

I take a shower and brush my teeth. I get dressed and finish off the look with a gold chain, stud earrings, and a gold watch.
As I'm walking down the stairs, I notice that it smells like bacon.