You Told?

"Well fuck." We all whisper.

A few officers place us in handcuffs and others go inside the hotel room to make a report.

"Our girls are gonna kill us. We're gonna go to jail for a long time." Tyler freaks.

"I think we know this. Dammit I said I wasn't gonna kill anyone today." Dinah says, whispering the last part.

"It may look bad but they can't prove anything." Bryson says.

"He's right. We all just keep our mouths shut and get a good lawyer." I say.

They put us in a cop car. Separating us, Bryson and I in one car, Ty and DJ in another.

"You know we'll be fine cause I ain't snitching." Bryson assures.

"Neither am I. I'm more worried about our girlfriends than anything." I respond.

We arrive at the police station and they place us all in an interrogation room.

"You guys can use your phone to make whatever phone call." An officer says.

They explained to us that since we are residents of the United States that this case will get transferred and handled over there. That being said the tour would be canceled once again and we'd have to fly to America once they have all the information they need.

"Well here goes the scary part." I say.

I pull out my phone and call Ariana.

"Hey baby." Ariana says when she answers the phone.

"Uh hi Ari." I respond.

"Babe you good? You sound nervous." She says.

"I'm fine. Are the girls with you right now?" I ask.

"We just got back to the house. They're in their rooms. What's going on?" She asks.

"Can you call them and then put the phone on speaker?" I ask.

I put my phone on speaker as well so the others can hear. She calls them to come downstairs and then tells me that the phone is on speaker.

"Can you tell us what's going on now?" Ariana asks.

"We may have gotten into a bit of trouble." I mumble.

"The fuck do you mean trouble? What the fuck did you four idiots do?" I hear Normani asks.

"We'll explain that once you all come down to the police station." Dinah says.

"THE POLICE STATION?" They all scream.

"We may have sorta kind of gotten arrested." Bryson says, somewhat mocking his text from the group chat.

"I told you before I left to not do anything stupid and you went and did something that's most likely stupid." Ari says.

"I know and I'm sorry. I promise you the way everything went down wasn't even supposed to happen." I respond.

"We're on the fucking way. You guys are in so much fucking trouble." I hear Victoria say.

The phone hangs up and I was now scared to see Ariana's face. She may be short and small but she was scary. When she's super mad she'll start yelling in Italian and that's intimidating.

"I'm too cute to end up in prison." Dinah says randomly.

"That's such a you thing to say." Tyler says.

"Surprised it took her this long to say it." Bryson says.

"Oh shut up." Dinah replies.

Some time passes by with little chatter between us.