Are You Jealous?

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining through the windows. Ariana was laying directly on top of me. I gently moved her to the side so I could go to the bathroom.

I finish doing my business and start my morning routine. I removed my shirt and seen all the bruises across my ribs. Luckily they aren't broken. I slip into a black Supreme shirt with the lettering in red. Some red Supreme shorts and a pair of Jordan 3s "Red Cement." I put on a black Supreme bucket hat.

After putting on jewelry and other accessories, I head back into the room. Ariana was still sleeping peacefully. I lay back in the bed next to her. I start leaving kisses all over her face.

"Baby wake up." I say.

She flutters her eyes open and looks at me before turning over. "No."

I trail the kisses from her face to her neck. I begin to suck on her sweet spot. I'm sure I left a hickey on her neck.

I hear her breath hitch. "Don't start anything you can't finish."

A smile creeps on my face. I kiss all the way down to her thighs. I take my time kissing her inner thighs just to tease her.

"Don't be a tease." Ariana whines.

Instead of taking her panties off, I moved them to the side and ran my fingers through her wet folds.

"You so fucking wet already." I say.

Before she can respond, I enter a finger in her and start moving it slowly. After a few strokes I insert a second finger.

"F-Fuck." Ari moans.

I pick up my speed and her moans get louder. I enter a third finger and start pounding her pussy.

"Shit baby don't stop." She grunts.

I curl my fingers, making sure to hit her spot. I start going really fast and her walls begin to tighten around my fingers. Her legs started to shake and I knew that she was close.

"Daddy I'm close." Ari moans.

"Cum baby." I respond.

I continue pounding her pussy and after a few more strokes her juices were all over the place. I lick my fingers clean and get up.

"Now get your ass out of bed." I say.

"You're not gonna give me any dick?" She questions.

"You can get dick later. Get the fuck up." I respond.

"Ugh. Fine." Ariana replies.

She gets up and makes her way to the bathroom. The way she walked was funny and I'd be sure to tease her for it later.

Since the tour was postponed everyone decided to have a family day. I tried convincing them that I was fine and that the tour could start back up but they insisted on having time off. Everyone's families were flying out here to Miami today. That only means that everyone was going their separate ways for the day.

Ariana didn't want to let me out of her sight considering that I just came back but I promised her that I would be fine. She'd be spending the day with Joan, Nonna, Courtney and Frankie. Ari wanted me to come with her but I declined. She hasn't seen her brother, best friend, mother and grandmother for awhile.

I'd be with Jess anyway. We were going to our grandparents house. I say "our" because they love Jess probably more than me. They had met Jess when we were dating and I never told them that we broke up so this visit was bound to be interesting.