They Know

Previously on tour

We were staring at each other, slight smiles on each of our faces. She began to lean in slowly and I felt myself doing the same. Our lips touched for a few seconds. This is definitely a 'in the moment' kind of thing. Despite how attractive she is, I know I'm not interested in her.

"Hey Dinah, Y/N, it's time to-" Ari starts to say until she looked at us.

__________________________

"Oh wow, I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" Ariana asks.

She looks at Dinah and then she faces me. I can see the hurt and anger in her eyes.

"Not at all." Dinah responds and winks at me.

"Well it's time to go." Ari says.

Dinah walks off to the bus with Ariana not too far behind her.

I grab her arm and pull her back.

"That wasn't what you thought it was." I say.

"Really? I know my eyesight isn't the best but I know I seen y'all locking lips. What happened to 'there's nothing going on', huh?" She whisper yells.

"It just happened but I promise you it didn't mean anything. I don't want Dinah." I answer back.

"Sure you don't." Ari says and slightly pushes me off.

She walks off towards the bus.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself.

I enter the bus and notice that everyone besides Ari is there. 'She must be in the room' I think.

I hand Bryson a fifty dollar bill and say nothing because only he knows about the bet.

He starts laughing. "I told you so."

"Should've just listened, bruh." I chuckle.

Everyone else is looking at us, clearly not knowing what we're talking about.

"I'll be back." I say to avoid any questions.

"Don't be gone too long." Dinah says.

My eyes widen a little and NLE burst out into laughter.

"Jesus please save me." I whisper.

I open the door to see Ari in bed under the covers. I close the door and go over to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

She removes the cover from her head and turns to look at me.

"You should know." She sighs.

"I told you it was nothing and I meant it. It was in the heat of the moment but I promise you I'm not attracted to her. I don't know how many times I'll say it but you're all I want." I reassure her.

"You sure have a funny way of showing it." She mutters.

"That's tough but fair. Point is, you don't gotta worry about it happening again. I want your annoying ass and that's it." I laugh.