Victoria & Ariana

A/N: that Nicki video will forever be hilarious 😂😂😂

Anyways on with the story

__________________________

Scooter- how would you feel about getting into the studio with Ariana Grande?

Flabbergasted.
Shocked.
Shook.
Edges gone.
Weave snatched.
Hotel? Trivago.

Those were all words that popped into my head. Don't ask about that last one. My mouth went dry and I didn't know what to text back. I ran out my room door and down the stairs.

"Why are you running like Michael Myers is behind you?" Jessica ask.

"He isn't, it's something better than that" I state.

"I think anything would be better than a serial killer chasing you, but go off" Jess laughs.

I roll my eyes and proceed.
"I just got asked to work in the studio with Ariana Grande. My first mainstream song is gonna be with a fucking legend"

"Legend is a strong word choice there" Jess comments.

"First, let's agree to disagree. Second is that all you got from anything I just said?" I ask her.

"I'm proud of you Y/N, I really am."

I plop down on the couch next to Jess .

"I just wish my parents could see me. I miss them so much" I say as a single tear rolls down my eye.

Both of my parents died in a house fire when I was 17.
That same night they told me I couldn't go to a senior party that one of football players was throwing. I snuck out and went anyway and when I returned the house was in flames. There was ambulance and police everywhere. I managed to get inside to try and save them and I got burned in the face which resulted in me having a scare across my eyebrow. It was too late as I got pulled out and they were already on their way to Heaven.

"I should've just stayed home and listened when they told me no. Maybe they still might be alive" I say, full on crying now.

"Hey, don't blame yourself for that. It was just their time to go and trust me when I say that they are watching you from above. It wasn't just you, I shouldn't have begged you to come to that party the way I did. I know they're proud of you, they always were" Jess says as she pulls me into a hug, my head laying on her chest.

"Thanks" I croak out.

"You're gonna go to that studio and you're gonna have the best fucking song with Ariana and everyone is gonna love it. Don't ever stress yourself. Also, text Victoria, go get some action." She says only to hype me up.

"I just met her, I can't try to get inside her pants so soon, it'll scare her off." I point out.

"Since when have you cared about that?"

"Since now" I say and walk off back to my room.

I text Scooter back that I would love to. I also text Victoria asking if she wants to hang out. My phone chimes as she texts back.

Vic- send me your address 😉

Me- ever heard of not sending personal information to strangers?

Vic- so you don't want to hangout then that's fine by me

Me- waitttt I do

Vic- thought so 🙃

I send her my location. My phone goes off again as I get a text from Scooter.

Scooter- perfect. y'all will be working in studio 3 at republic records tomorrow. be there by 1:00 pm