Tour Prep/Drunk Nights

A/N: Just a little time jump. Gonna skip the rest of the album making process.

This is just a filler chapter really. I'm trying to hurry it up so the tour can start. Tour is where drama occurs.

Brace yourselves for the ending of this chapter.

—————————————
Middle of Next Month (Gonna Say About October)

The album was finally done and the lead single got released last week. 'Self Made' was released earlier this week. Ariana and I have done a few interviews for promotion and whatnot but with the album being done, we've been a little less busy. Tour rehearsals have been taking place lately and everything seems to be going good. Right now we're sorting out our outfits.

"Yeah there's no way I'm wearing this." I said holding up a cropped varsity jacket.

"You'll look so good in it. You can wear a sports bra and show off them abs. Girls are gonna love it." Ariana says.

"I don't want girls to love anything but the performances that we're gonna put on. I'll wear a regular varsity jacket." I respond.

Ari is going back to her sweetener tour style. Her outfits consist of over the knee boots ranging from shiny leather to suede, stylish skirts, and crop tops. We've been sitting here for the past hour, making sure that our outfits match and whatnot. This outfit in particular involves a varsity jacket. Her jacket is pink and cropped with the letter 'A' on the front, it also says 'self made' on the back. Mine is not going to be cropped but it's blue with my initial on the front as well as 'self made' on the back.

"What skirt are you wearing?" I ask in order to figure out my bottoms.

She sorts through the many skirts that our tour stylist brought for her. She holds up a black leather skirt with a slit on one side. She places it under the jacket so see the two items together.

"Yeah that's the one." She comments.

Ari rummages through all her boots and pulls out some black leather ones that matches the skirt.

"That's one outfit down." She laughs.

I decide on some black jeans except the pockets on the back are leather, as well as a leather stripe going down both pant legs. I go over to the shelf full of shoes that our stylist, Hannah, brought into the room. My eyes scan every shelf but I don't find any that I want to wear with the outfit.

"Okay I give up. Who knew that this was going to be hard?" I ask and plop on the couch next to Ari.

"Honey, I've been on many tours. I could've told you that this is the hard part." Ariana laughs.

She goes over to the shelf and traces her hands along the shoes. Her hand stops on a pair of Jordan 13s 'Cap and Gown'. She grabs the shoes and places them next to the outfit.

"Yeah, that looks good." She whispers to herself.

"I swear those shoes weren't on the shelf when I looked." I joke.

She laughs. "One set done, five more to go."

We plop back on the couch to take a mini break before struggling to find the next five outfits.

"Look what Scooter sent me." She says excitedly.

It was a few photos of our tour bus, but it wasn't just any tour bus. It had a photo of Ari's face on one side and my face on the other. It had 'self made tour' on both sides. For the finishing touch, the tour dates were on the back. This had to be Ariana's idea, I can just feel it.