Pay Him A Visit

This story is about to take a wild turn. 😗

————————

Ariana's P.O.V

May 17th

"Thank you London, we love you all very much." I say and rush off stage.

Tour started back up with us finishing the remaining shows in the States before flying out to Europe. The shows we missed from our time off was added to the end of the tour. Y/N asked Scooter to do that cause she didn't want to let those fans down.

Speaking of Scooter, he was here for the London show but he was about to leave soon. He had to speak with Y/N about something.

Y/N and I have been officially dating for almost four months and things have been amazing. She's been taking great care of me during my pregnancy. I'm also four months pregnant. My stomach is growing and it's getting hard to hide it from the fans. My stage outfits have changed from crop tops to oversized sweaters.

After changing out of my sweaty clothes, I meet the rest of the gang in the dressing room. I sit on Y/N's lap and tune into the conversation they were having.

"The music video for Confident just released and it's already number one trending on YouTube." Scooter says.

"Damn, in all honesty I forgot about that video but that's amazing." Y/N responds.

"What song is that and why have I never heard of it?" I ask.

"I was supposed to play it for you when I got back from Camila's video shoot but you know the accident happened." She answers.

"When did you record this video?" I ask.

"Same day of Mila's shoot." She replies.

I nod my head as a response. I've never heard Y/N mention a thing about this song and she tells me everything.

"I got to go. Congratulations on the song." Scooter says.

Everyone says bye before he disappears.

"Show us the fucking video fool." Bryson says.

She connects her phone to the TV that was in the room and plays the music video.

Of course, Camila was her "love interest." I can't deny, I'm not happy about that but my baby looks so edible in this. The video was nice and the song was definitely sexual. It was towards the end and their faces were pretty close. I'm hoping they don't kiss. They song was ending and they still haven't kissed, that's a good thing.

Once the song ends their lips lock and I could feel my blood boiling. She didn't tell me that she pretty much made out with Camila for this video. I know she isn't interested in her but these pregnancy mood swings were saying otherwise.

"You could've told me that you and Mila were gonna make out." I scoff and leave the room.

Y/N's P.O.V

Maybe I should've told Ari about the kiss but I didn't think she'd get that upset over it. Normani and Vic followed her out to see if she was okay. I'd talk to her later about it.

"Cool video and all but you're an idiot." Dinah says.

"Thank you for those kind words DJ." I reply sarcastically.