Letter To My Daughter

Y/N's P.O.V

November 17th

The release of my album took a lot longer than I expected. I've been helping Camila take care of Kason and continuously fighting with Ari about Evelyn. She still won't let me see her for whatever reason. Last week, I went over to her house to try and see her and she called the police on me. I was in jail overnight because apparently she said I put my hands on her and I tried to shoot her windows. That wasn't even close to the truth. I just wanted to see Evelyn.

It's been breaking my heart because she's been posting pictures as if Pete was the father. Making it look like they're a nice family.

The album was being released today and I decided to throw a release party for it. This party was being done a little different. Instead of just playing the songs so everyone can hear it, I wanted to perform a few of them. It was an open invitation party meaning anyone could go.

"Yo, what you wearing tonight?" Bryson asks.

"Nothing major, why?" I respond.

"Well since my album is being released too, I figured we could match." He says.

He was releasing his album, From Dark To Light, today too. We both agreed to drop ours together. His album was more on the focus of positivity and enlightenment.

"Sure." I reply.

I go to my closet and pick out a Nike sweatsuit and some Jordan 3's.

I had on an all white Dodgers hat and a lot of jewelry

I had on an all white Dodgers hat and a lot of jewelry. Bryson had the same outfit on except his color was purple.

"Well aren't you two cute. All matching or whatever." Dinah says sarcastically.

"Do you want to match with us DJ?" I ask.

"Yes." She says excitedly and runs off.

She comes back downstairs in a red Nike sweatsuit.

We had to leave soon so in the meantime I was holding Kason. He'd be with Camila's mom, Sinu, tonight as we're all going to be at a party he's not old enough for. After taking years to get ready the girls finally come downstairs.

My throat goes dry at the sight of Camila. She was truly stunning.