Show #1 - L.A

This chapter toxic as fuck and dramatic but that's just how gays are. Lol let me stop exposing myself.

This chapter is all over the place emotionally. Nothing really makes sense. I'm getting it together so the future chapters can be more interesting.

Everything is wild but every little piece of information will play important roles later on in the tour.

Anyway on with this terrible ass chapter......

___________________
October 29th

Tour officially starts today. The meet and greet just finished up not too long ago. Everyone was hanging backstage. I was in a different room than the others, writing three new songs, somehow at the same time.

I've been stuck thinking about everything since that night.

Ariana in fact did remember our drunken night. And shit has completely changed, she has been distant from me. For the past week and a half, she's been very loving towards Dalton. To everyone else that's normal because he's her husband. But I knew things the others didn't, I knew the truth.

Ari has brought him along with her for the past week. Every time I'm around she seems to be so involved with him. If I looked at her, she'd kiss him or touch him in some way. Tonight was the same but times ten. So to avoid that, I left and came in a empty room.

Jess, Zac, and Ryan were all here tonight. Jess is coming on tour with me. They were all in the other room with Ari, Dalton, NLE, Dinah and Victoria (Monét). They offered to come with me but I told them I wanted to be alone for awhile.

I set up a portable studio that I carry with me all the time when I travel. I already have a few beats pre-made so I click on the one that best fits one of the songs I wrote. All of the songs are clearly about Ariana but I have them written in a way that nobody could tell. I put on the headphones and press record.

Am I Wrong
For Thinking Out The Box
From Where I Stay
Am I Wrong
For Saying That I'll Choose Another Way
I Ain't Trying To Do What Everybody Else Doing
Just Cause Everybody Doing What They All Do
If One Thing I Know, I'll Fall But I'll Grow
I'm Walking Down This Road Of Mine
This Road That I Call Home

So Am I Wrong For Thinking That We Could Be Something For Real?
Now Am I Wrong For Trying To Reach The Things That I Can't See?
But That's Just How I Feel, That's Just How I Feel
That's Just How I Feel
Trying To Reach The Things That I Can't See

Am I Tripping For Having A Vision?
My Prediction; I'mma Be On The Top Of The World
Hope You, Hope You Don't Look Back
Always Do What You Decide
Don't Let Them Control Your Life, That's Just How I Feel
Fight For Yours And Don't Let Go, Don't Let Them Compare You, No
Don't Worry, You're Not Alone, That's Just How I Feel

Am I Wrong For Thinking That We Could Be Something For Real?
Now Am I Wrong For Trying To Reach The Things That I Can't See?
But That's Just How I Feel, That's Just How I Feel
That's Just How I Feel
Trying To Reach The Things That I Can't See

If You Tell Me I'm Wrong, Wrong
I Don't Wanna Be Right, Right
If You Tell Me I'm Wrong, Wrong
I Don't Wanna Be Right

If You Tell Me I'm Wrong, Wrong
I Don't Wanna Be Right, Right
If You Tell Me I'm Wrong, Wrong
I Don't Wanna Be Right