Mission Impossible (Part 1)

February 2nd

Ariana's P.O.V

It was 7:27 in the morning and I haven't gotten a drop of sleep. I can't sleep well without Y/N. I've been up all night scrolling through our photos and videos together. I was stuck watching this one video in particular.

It was from our show in New Jersey. My mom had flew out to come watch. Y/N and my mom clicked instantly. We were backstage and I managed to catch them dancing together. It warmed my heart seeing how happy they were.

I roll over in the bed only to be surprised when I feel a body. A head pokes up, startling me.

"Shit Toulouse, you scared me." I say, petting him.

I totally forgot that I gotten him yesterday. Well technically Y/N got him. I was complaining about how much I missed him because he's usually everywhere I go. So Y/N pulled some strings to get him brought down here with us.

I hear a faint knock on the door, disrupting my thoughts.

"Come in." I call out.

The door opens revealing a depressed looking Jess. She was in an oversized shirt, her hair was in a really messy bun, and her face was stained with dried tears. We looked pretty much the same.

She walks in and plops herself on the bed.

"Couldn't sleep last night either, huh?" She asks.

"Nope." I answer.

"I tried going to sleep but between me being worried about Y/N and Ty texting Dinah and Bryson all night, I just couldn't." She says.

"What's been going on with those three anyway? They've been pretty strange since the talk with Nick." I say.

"I don't know. Y/N being gone has everyone acting out of whack." Jess answers.

"Do you think that she's okay? She's probably scared out of her mind." I ask, a tear escaping from my eye.

She pats her lap as a sign for me to lay me head on her thighs. I do so and she starts running her fingers through my hair.

"Honestly if anyone should be scared, it should be Dalton. Y/N is the toughest person I know." Jess replies.

"Hasn't been a full day and yet I miss her like she's been gone for months." I sigh.

"You and me both, sister." She says.

There's another knock on the door except this time it was more aggressive.

"What?" Jess yells.

Dinah, Bryson, and Tyler slowly walk in.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart." Dinah says.

That's weird. Dinah doesn't call anyone sweetheart, not even Normani. She thinks the word is overrated so she comes up with odd nicknames for everyone. Mine was The Pony Queen. It's a reference to my signature ponytail look.

The guys just stand there with creepy smiles on their faces.

"Are y'all okay?" I ask.

"Could be much better but we decided to look at the positives of such a beautiful day instead of the negatives." Bryson answers.

Huh? He doesn't even talk like that. He was just screaming about how much he wants to kill Dalton and now he's all peaceful. Something isn't right.

"Uh, okay." I reply.

"Babe we want to speak with Ari alone. Do you mind?" Tyler asks.

Jess looks between the three weirdo's and shrugs her shoulders. "Nope."