Freestyle

A/N: The freestyle in this chapter was written by me. If it sucks then I'm sorry.💀

__________________

A Week After Being Released.

October 21st, 2022

Y/N's P.O.V

DJ, Bry, and I have been out for a week and we couldn't be happier about it. Camila still hasn't gone into labor but she's due any day now. I seen on social media that Ariana had her baby and when I seen the pictures, I knew that child was mine. She had a girl at the beginning of the month, October 5th. That was the first thing I did when I got released, I went to see Ariana.

She let me see my daughter who she named, Evelyn Marjorie Grande. Her name was inspired by Nonna and I thought it was cute. Ariana and I didn't speak about anything other than Evelyn because quite frankly I don't have shit to say to her.

Lately Ariana has been acting strange. She won't respond to my texts when I ask about Eve and refused to let me see her the other day. As crazy as I may sound, I know Pete is the reason. It somewhat pisses me off the he gets to be around Eve all time.

Besides that, this week has been busy for me. I recorded Ride and Why He Told the next day after being free and already released them as the lead singles for my album. I was naming it "Love Is Overrated."

I've also decided to move since one I could afford a much bigger and nicer house and two, I don't want Tyler or Ariana knowing where I still live. The gang had decided that we all wanted to be close so we've been searching for a house. I loved living with them and they didn't want to leave so we all just decided to live together.

Currently, I was getting dressed as I had some television show to appear on. It was gonna be a live interview to talk about my upcoming album and other things. I had on a blue zipper jacket, a white t-shirt, white ripped jeans, and all blue Christian Louboutin sneakers. I put on a blue Dodgers baseball cap and an excessive amount of jewelry.

I grab my phone and anything else I need and head downstairs.

"You're leaving?" Camila asks.

"Yeah, I got that interview I told you about." I respond.

"Okay be safe." She says.

"I will." I say.

I kiss her forehead and head out the door.

"It's good to see you again Ms.Sky." Nick says.

"All this time later and you still can't call me Y/N." I laugh.

He opens the door for me and I get in. He proceeds to drive to the location for my interview. I hop out and go inside the building. I greet everyone respectfully and sit where they tell me too.

The timer winds down for when it's about to be live on tv.

"This is the one and only show on TV where we interview guest in real time. This is the The Talk and I'd like to welcome a guest that's my personal favorite. Today we have Y/N Sky in the studio." The host Sam says.

Everyone in the room applauds at the mention of my name.

"It's so good to see you. Now we're gonna dive right in. You spent five months in prison can you tell me what that was like for you?" Sam asks.

"Terrible." I say causing everyone to laugh.

"Prison is hard. It's definitely not a place that I ever want to end up at again. I made poor choices and that's why I was there but I'll never do that shit again." I continue.