VMA's

December 21st

We were almost two months into the tour. Every show, meet and greet, and every city has been truly amazing.

New York would be the longest stop considering we're also here for the VMA's and probably the Met Gala, if the gang decides to go.

Bryson and I were also chosen to play in a celebrity basketball game. Our week here was filled with things to do. Speaking of Bryson, him and Victoria are officially dating.

Jess has been driving everyone crazy with her constant crying of how much she misses Tyler. Dinah has been seeing Normani. I would've never seen that coming but apparently they had a thing when they were in the group. They were thinking about going public like Vic and Bryson.

Victoria got over the whole Dinah and Ariana situation but things weren't quite like they once were. Most of her texts were dryer than normal and our FaceTime calls didn't last long.

As for Ariana and I, we've been kind of distant because Dalton decided to come down to New York. In response, I asked Victoria to come down and she agreed. Once Ariana found out Vic was coming she started that petty "I love my husband" thing. I don't get how I'm supposed to watch her with him but she can't handle me with Victoria.

In the meantime, we were all at the gym. We were about to play basketball. For Bryson and I, this was practice but for the others it was for fun.

Victoria (M), Jess, Ariana, Normani, and Vic were all on the sidelines. Dalton and Bryson were on the same team versus Dinah and I.

Dinah claimed that she was good but there's only one way to truly find out.

I was sitting on the bench, lacing up my Curry 7s. I had on a Steph Curry jersey as well. I feel like I play just like him.

"Dinah don't let me down." I say

"You know I got you Y/N." She laughs.

"Both of y'all about to lose." Bryson says.

"Especially you." Dalton says, stepping towards me.

"You already lost." I respond, getting in his face.

Jess gets up and separates us. "Not here."

I walk off and chuckle. If only he knew I was talking about "his wife."

"Man let's get this game started." I say.

Bryson and Dalton had ball first. After a quick check up, he passes the ball to Dalton. I was currently guarding NLE.

"Switch." I tell Dinah, so that I was now on Dalton.

He goes for a layup which I end up blocking.

"Do better." I chuckle.

I grab the rebound and pass it to Dinah, who was wide open in the corner. She doesn't hesitate to take the shot. The ball rolls around before falling right in.

"I should've never doubted you." I say.

"Told you I was good." She responds.

We weren't playing make it take it. That's a version in which if you make it, you get the ball back.

It was the opposing teams ball. Bryson goes for a dunk and makes it.

"I bet you can't do that." He brags.

"I bet you I can." I laugh.

Basketball wasn't my main thing but I've definitely played before. I was on the team in high school mainly because I was tall. My father was 6'7 and my mom was about 5'10. No one knows where she got her height from considering her side of the family was between 4'11 and 5'6.