Where is Y/N?

This book hit 2k reads. I don't even know what to say. Honestly I didn't expect anyone to read this shit because trust me I know it's garbage.

I think that photo is hilarious especially if you seen the interview it came from. It makes me laugh every time.

The music video that you're shooting is up above.

Happy Reading.

_____________________

"Something isn't right, Mila." I huff.

We've been here for hours working on two music videos. One for her song that I was featured on, "My Oh My". The other for a song that I haven't released yet because I want it to come out with the video. It was called "Confident."

Camila was playing my "love interest" for my video. She asked to be in it. I was hesitant on the idea. The world knew that she was having my child and her being in it would just spark the "dating" and "married" rumors.

Lately the fans and media seem to think that we got married and now we're having a family. I don't know where that rumor came from but it was so wrong.

"What isn't right?" Camila asked.

"The whole talking to you later line with a bag of Taki's is corny." I answer.

"Well then it makes sense because they're corn chips." She laughs.

"Your jokes are gonna literally kill me." I chuckle.

"My jokes aren't that bad." She replies.

"Yeah, they are." I respond.

"Anyway the video is nice, just keep it." Mila says.

"Fine." I say.

My video was done and currently being edited. We just had to finish up Camila's video.

"I gotta go shoot my final scene." Mila said before walking on set.

My phone starts ringing. It was a FaceTime call from Ariana. I put in my AirPods before answering.

"Hey babe." I say as her beautiful face appears on my screen.

"Hi baby. You still working on Camila's video?" She asks.

"Yeah, we're finishing up though." I answer.

"Good. I'm ready for you to come back. You've been gone forever." She whines.

"I've only been gone for a few hours." I giggle.

"That's a few hours too long." Ari replies.

"I'll be back soon." I say.

"Well duh, we have a show tonight." She responds.

"I'll be back in time for the show. I have to go shoot my final scene. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Ariana replies before hanging up.

My phone vibrates and it's a text from Ari.

BabyGirl🤍- I want dick so hurry up

Me- aye aye captain

_______________________

"And that's a wrap." The director announced.

"Woo" I yell, throwing my hands up in the air.

I can now finally head back to my woman. That's all I wanted since I left this morning. I've been here for six hours and while that's not a very long time, it's a long time away from her.