She's What?

I know the last chapter was filled with drama.

This one isn't but it's leading to some more drama.

I have like a crazy idea for an upcoming chapter😈

____________________

January 23rd

Ariana and I haven't really spoken since the night of the VMA's. She does things here and there, I guess to regain my trust. I give her credit for trying but I just have to be smarter this time.

Victoria left the next morning after the VMA's because of her movie. I didn't mind because I hung out with Camila pretty much that entire week. She came to the show that we had there and we had a good time.

Speaking of Camila, she said that she had something important to talk to me about. We were currently in Tampa, Florida, so she was gonna come down here because she wants to talk in person.

The gang and I was currently in the venue doing last minute rehearsals, meet and greets and things like that.

"Hi." Ari says, coming next to me.

"Hey." I respond.

For the past month, this is how our conversations have been. We don't really say much. It's always awkward.

"I need to talk to you about something really important." She says.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Let's go somewhere private." Ariana responds.

We walk to an empty room so we can talk.

"Okay now what's up?" I ask again.

"I don't really know how to say this. I'm really hoping you don't freak out." She says, fidgeting with her fingers.

She does that when she's really nervous. Either that or play with her sleeves.

I grab her hands and look her in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" I say in a softer tone.

"I ended things with Dalton. I know I said I was gonna wait until the tour was over but I felt like I had to do it. We're getting a divorce when the tour is over." Ari says.

"You thought that was gonna make me freak out?" I ask.

"No because that's not the shocking news. I'm um-, well I'm pregnant and I don't know if it's yours or his." She says, slowly and quietly.

My throat immediately gets dry. There's no way she can be pregnant. We have less than two moths of the American tour and we still have the European tour. There's no way she can be pregnant on tour with my child. Or his child, I don't really know and apparently she doesn't either.

"You're what?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"I'm pregnant." Ari whispers.

"Is this a game? Because if so, then it's a very fucked up one." I reply.

"I'm being serious. I missed my period so I decided to take a pregnancy test. I took four and they all came back positive. I don't know what to do Y/N. I don't have him or you and I can't do this alone." She cries.