Together Again

February 14th, 2023

"They want you to perform Mad At You and Zero from off the album. I know it's last minute so you don't have to do it but they need a answer like now." Scooter says.

"I'll do it." I respond.

"Alright, I'm gonna let them know. I need you to be there at seven. Also need you to start promoting the joint mixtape with Bryson. Republic has already bought billboards for promotion." He says.

"Cool, I'll see you there. I'll make a post about it." I say and hang up the FaceTime call.

The Grammys wanted me to perform at their award show tonight. I was already going but now I'm performing as well. Despite Bryson and I releasing albums last month, we did a joint project together. I've been in the studio a lot lately and it's been like therapy for me.

I make a post on Instagram about the project before I forgot. My memory was not good so I'm sure I'd forget if I didn't do it now.

(Not Polo G, just visuals.)

Liked by nlechoppamusic, lilbaby, and 8,251,485 others

y/nthegoat- NLE & I may have been in the studio and may have a mixtape coming out.

lilbaby- & I'm featured on it, we goin crazy gang 🔥

GrandeSkyUpdates- yes I changed the name back & yes I'm waiting for this to be released

y/nthegoat- @GrandeSkyUpdates can I meet you? Actually I'm taking you on my next tour....whenever tf that is.

GrandeSkyUpdates- @y/nthegoat my bags are packed pls kidnap me

arianagrande- stop flirting with fans and come love me, ps. I love GrandeSkyUpdates and approve of you coming on the next tour

I lock my phone and go upstairs to my room. Ariana was in the bed with Evelyn. Camila had took Kason because he was meeting her grandparents. I lay in the bed next Ariana. I hold out my hand and Eve's tiny hand immediately wraps around one of my fingers.

I truly love my children with everything in me.

"I can't get too comfortable. I'm performing at the award show tonight and I have to be there soon." I say.

"We should walk the red carpet together." Ari says.

"You know the last time we walked the red carpet together was at the VMA's and I was mad at you. I didn't want to be there at all but they threw a hell of an after party." I say.

"You're not mad at me this time and it'll be our first public appearance since making up." She says.

It would be our first public appearance together since getting back on good terms. We're dating technically but we decided to be careful this time around.