Prison Fights & Dates

September 14th
One Month Left Until Release

Ariana's P.O.V

I had just got home from The Voice rehearsals and I was beyond tired. After greeting my nine dogs and Piggy Smallz, I noticed there was someone on my couch. I walked closer and realized that it was Pete.

"How the hell did you get in my house?" I ask.

"You still keep your spare key in the same place. I came over to talk to you." He answers.

"You couldn't just text me whatever it was?" I ask.

"I'd rather say it in person. Ariana it's been great that we reconnected. I truly couldn't be happier being with you. Do you maybe want to go on a date with me tonight?" He asks.

I don't know why I agreed to date him again, at the time it just felt right. I couldn't deny that him being nervous to ask me on a date was cute though.

"Sure." I answer.

He breaks into a smile that I just couldn't resist. I kiss his lips and then run upstairs to get ready for tonight.

_____________________

Y/N's P.O.V

Prison has been getting tough. The other inmates were cool at first but lately they've been pushing my damn buttons. I'm trying to remain chill about it because I get released soon but I'm not afraid to fuck somebody up either.

I spoke to Camila and told her that Jess told me what they talked about. I told her I'd give her a shot and take her on a proper date when I'm free. My heart is still stuck on Ari but I heard that she and Pete were official so I guess I gotta move on.

I've been in my cell lately writing songs like crazy. During free time I've been staying in here. Today Bryson was forcing me out the cell to play basketball with him and Dinah. He said it would make me feel better. His actual words were, "it's bad enough we're in prison and you wanna be depressed. You can't be sad in prison."

Turns out you can be upset when you're locked behind these thick walls. I've been this way for the past month and quite frankly I was over it. Ariana didn't seem to give a fuck so why should I?

I had on a white t-shirt, some ugly orange jail pants, and some slippers because I didn't plan on taking this game seriously. I exit my cell and go to the yard to meet up with Bry and DJ.

"I didn't think you'd actually leave the cell." Dinah says.

"This fool is making me. He said he'll snore all night if I didn't and unfortunately we share a cell." I respond.

"It worked though." Bryson says.

"Yeah whatever. Let's just get this game going." I say.

It was a 3v3 game. Bry managed to get some other inmates to play along so it was us and DJ against them.

"Simple game to 21. Shoot for ball." Bryson says to them.

They end up with first possession but I wasn't worried about it. Dinah was guarding some female inmate that gave me bad vibes. Bryson was guarding a dude who's name I learned was Jack. I was defending a dude who was way shorter than me. This game was about to be a piece of cake.

It started off kind of slow but quickly picked up when everyone found their groove. Eventually the score was 18-19 with us being up. I had the ball and was dribbling it trying to think of a play to win the game.

Dinah nodded towards the hoop indicating to pass it her way. I looked at Bry and faked as if I was gonna pass it to him to throw the other team off guard. Dinah ran towards the hoop and I passed it to her so she can lay it up. When she was in the air, the other female inmate intentionally pushed her roughly. Dinah had came crashing down, hitting the ground hard.