39

*not edited*

"After you."

Lightning crackled across Thor's armour, his one eye blazed an electric blue, much like how Milena's eyes did.

With a surge of lightning, Thor leapt in the air towards Hela, with a wave of his arms, he disintegrated the two daggers she had thrown at him. Thor landed and began swinging at the woman, with Milena and Valkyrie running not too far behind.

Thor thrust his sword forward with a surge of lightning. Hela leaned back easily dodging as Thor flew over her to the ground.

Hela stood up straight, and without any time to recover, Valkyrie successfully kicked the goddess in the face and swung her sword. Hela blocked with her arm guard and grabbed Valkyries arm, throwing her over her shoulder towards Thor.

Milena's sword came down on Hela, quickly, she was blocked by her crown of horns. Hela conjured a sword and lunged at Milena who narrowly dodged, she broke the black weapon with charged fists but was ultimately shoved onto her back, coughing harshly at the impact

Hela went to strike at Milena but Thor interrupted her pursuit. He sliced at the weapons thrown at him with flashes of lightning. He threw his arms up, forcing Hela into the air, and as he brought his fists down, Hela was slammed into the bridge with the force of lightning.

Thor plunged his sword down, narrowly missing Hela who rolled out of the way. His sword instead cut straight into the bifrost.

Hela twisted in the air and launched a weapon at Thor. The weapon caught in his armour, sending him crashing into a pillar of the bifrost.

As the three of them fought, the whirring of the commodore could be heard as Loki flew overhead and towards the palace.

Milena regained her footing and charged at Hela. She blocked a projectile thrown at her using her sword and thrust towards the goddess. Easily she was dodged and Milena was sent to the ground as Hela sent a fist flying into her stomach.

Milena let out a pained cough and managed to get onto her knees. Feeling something dripping off her face Milena rubbed at her nose and look down concerned at her bloodied hand. It had been a while since using her powers caused her to have a nosebleed.

She wiped again, and shook her pounding head. Milena attempted to stand up but was quickly met with a spear flying straight towards her, she dodged as fast as she could, yelping as the spear grazed the side of her arm. Once again she was falling to the ground, struggling to regain her bearings.

Thor threw Hela over his shoulder, in the direction of where Valkyrie was standing. A projectile was thrown at Valkyrie who barely deflected it using her sword.

"Go! Go now!" Thor yelled at the at Heimdall who stood on the ramp of the ship. Behind him, Valkyrie was thrown down violently right beside Milena. Hela turned towards him.

Hela conjured her weapons and they flew towards Thor. He managed to deflect two of them before Thor was pierced in the chest by a long spear. Hela whipped her arms behind her with a yell and Thor rolled harshly on the bifrost, the spear flying out of him in the process.

The engines of the ship blasted in an effort to get higher in the air, but with no one attacking her, Hela conjured spears from the ground of the sea piercing the ship.

Milena watched helplessly as Hela's army crawled up from the sea and up the pillars she had created. Her vision blurred and refocused as she tried to stand up, the pounding in her head getting worse and worse by the second.

The sound of gunshots pierced through the air and Milena's eyes widened as she saw Skurge leaping out of the ship with the guns he had shown off long ago. The pillar was broken effectively allowing the ship to begin lifting once again.