11

The two women wandered around Asgard for a bit

The two women wandered around Asgard for a bit. Milena watched in amusement as Jane marvelled at asgardian technology and magic. They were quite far from the palace when they met with Thor.

"I thought you'd be here." Milena mused, as they saw him watching the landscape of the city.

Thor turned around and smiled at the two woman as they walked up to him.

"When you came for me, you knew I was in trouble." Jane concluded.

The three of them began walking along the path as Thor began to speak. "Well Heimdall lost sight of you, you were no longer on earth."

"Well, how is that possible?" Jane questioned

"I believe you were in between worlds. The Nine Realms travel within Yggdrasil, orbiting Midgard in much the way your planet orbits the sun. Every five thousand years the worlds align perfectly, we call this the Convergence." Thor explained as they stopped in front of a body of water with the city in the distance.

"During this time the boarders between worlds become blurred. It's possible you found one of these points. We are lucky that it remained open. Once the worlds pass out of alignment, the connection is lost."

Milena couldn't help but think of what would have happened if Jane got stuck between worlds. She glanced at her arm and saw the glow of the aether running through her veins, she wondered what would happen to Jane now with it flowing through her.

"What's gonna happen to me?" Jane asked softly.

"We'll find a way to save you Jane." Thor reassured

"Your father said that-"

"My father doesn't know everything."

"Don't let him hear you say that." The three of them turned around at Frigga's soft tease. Whenever she was around Frigga, Milena felt at ease, there was something about the queen that made her feel warm and calm.

Milena greeted Frigga warmly "I suspect that you have been practicing even without me?" The queen questioned

Milena chuckled softly "of course I am."

They walked towards Frigga "Jane Foster, please meet Frigga, the Queen of Asgard, my mother."

Jane's mouth opened and closed for a moment trying to find the right words before uttering a small "Hi."

The blaring of an alarm made them raise their heads in the direction of the sound sharply. "The prisons." Frigga said softly.

Milena quickly turned towards Thor "Loki."she warned.

"Go." Frigga urged, "I'll take care of them."

Milena wanted to protest and go with Thor, but before she could say anything, Thor had already thrown off his cloak and flew in the direction of the palace.