15

Jane pulled up in the driveway of a house and they quickly got out, Thor helped Milena even when she insisted that she was fine

Jane pulled up in the driveway of a house and they quickly got out, Thor helped Milena even when she insisted that she was fine. They walked up the stairs of the porch and Jane unlocked the door, throwing her keys to the side when they walked in.

"Jane!" A brunette girl with glasses said in relief.

"Hey." Jane huffed.

"You can't just leave like that! The whole world is going crazy, all the stuff we saw is going crazy."

As the girl talked Thor and Milena stood in the doorway. Milena smiled softly when she saw Thor place Mjolnir on a coat hook. She looked around the house, it was strange to her, being back on earth after who knows how long.

"Did you go to a party?" The girl asked. Noticing her asgardian clothes

Jane turned around and paused when she saw a man sitting at the table. "Erik?!" She asked in surprise.

"Jane!" Erik said happily, he stood up and hugged her. It was now that Milena saw that he wasn't wearing any pants. "How wonderful, you've been to Asgard."

"Where are your pants?" Jane asked

"Oh. He says it helps him think." A man with a British accent spoke up. Milena hadn't noticed him until now.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna need everything you got on this. All the work you've been doing on gravimetric anomalies, everything." Jane stated before walking out of the room.

"Are you well Erik?" Thor asked.

Erik chuckled and raised his arms before his smile quickly faded. "Your brother isn't coming is he?"

"Loki is dead." Thor said sadly

"Oh thank god." Milena shook her head frantically at Erik from behind Thor.

"I..I'm so sorry." Erik said quickly trying to backpedal.

"Thank you." Thor said, Erik walked up to him and gave him a hug. Erik pulled away after giving him a pat on the back and turned his attention to Milena.

"Agent Jung!" He exclaimed

Milena smiled and gave Erik a small wave "Hey Erik- oh okay."

Erik had pulled her into a hug that she wasn't expecting "Wow it's so strange not seeing you in a SHIELD uniform. How was Asgard?"

"Uh Asgard was great." Milena said while awkwardly patting his back. When they pulled away the girl with glasses spoke up.

"Holy shit you're an avenger!" She exclaimed.

"To be fair Thor is one too." Milena smiled.

"Well yeah but I know Thor, I don't know you! Well I kind of do, you're one of the avengers who fought in New York, the one with the purple magic whose super strong- sorry I'm talking a lot."