28

Milena groaned at the feeling of multiple hard object digging into her back

Milena groaned at the feeling of multiple hard object digging into her back. She thought that the sleeping mats that she and Thor had made were softer than this. There's was also the constant sound of things clashing against each other. Maybe Thor was trying to cook again.

Slowly, Milena opened her eyes and winced at the bright sky. She sat up and her eyes widened when she saw that she wasn't in a forest. Suddenly the memories of what just happened came back to Milena. Seeing Odin in Norway, Hela, falling out of the bifrost.

Pain started to flare up in Milena's back and head. As she healed herself she only thought about how much she wanted her sword and armour.

Once she felt better Milena stood up on the pile of what looked like junk to see where she landed. To her horror she realized that she was standing in a wasteland that stretched out as far as she could see. The sky was dotted with multicoloured portals and trash came flying out of them in a constant stream almost like water. The most noticeable portal being a large red one with a dark cloud circling around it . Milena felt uneasy just by looking at it.

Milena turned around to see if the wasteland went any further but to her surprise, she could see a large and colourful city about a mile away. If the portals and foreign object in the wasteland weren't any proof. The large flying ships and the way the buildings looked showed Milena that she definitely didn't land back on earth.

Milena landed on a different planet. Milena was alone.

The realization sunk into Milena and she began to panic. Her throat tightened as she tried to breathe, she could hear her accelerated heartbeat. Milena sunk to her hands and knees and panted. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

Milena was alone for the first time in years. She didn't even know if Thor and Loki made it back to Asgard alive or if they defeated Hela.

Milena shook her head, they had to be fine. They were gods, Thor could still fight without his hammer and Loki had his magic.

Shakily she stood up again, Milena went to foreign places all the time when she was an agent, only this time it was just a bit more foreign. Milena looked at the aircrafts that flew through the sky, her only way off this planet would be to take one. They likely had some sort of navigation device on them, and in order to get one, she would have to go into the city.

Milena took a deep breath, wiped the tears from her eyes and began her short trek towards the city.

Along the way, Milena found a dark cloak in one of the piles of trash and wrapped it around her shoulders throwing the hood on top of her head too. She thought it would be best to not bring any attention to herself and to stay hidden. She saw the weapons on the aircrafts that flew overhead, bringing attention to herself would really be bad for her.

The city was crowded and colorful. The buildings had obviously been made from the trash that fell onto the planet. The largest building stood in the very centre of the city. Four faces were built into the buildings a fifth one that looked oddly familiar was under construction.