02

Milena and Natasha Romanoff, made their way across the flight deck of the hellicarrier, where Coulson was about to land with none other than the walking American flag, Steve Rogers

The two men walked down the ramp of the quinjet they were just on, "agent Romanoff, agent Jung, this is Captain Rogers. Steve greeted both woman.

Milena smiled at his politeness "it's nice to meet you Cap"

"They need you on the bridge, they're doing a face trace." Natasha cut in

Coulson nodded and made his way inside.

The three of them started to walk around the tarmac. "It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice" Natasha said "I thought Coulson was gonna swoon"

"Did he get you to sign his captain America trading cards yet?" Milena asked while smirking

"Trading cards?" Steve asked

"They're vintage, he's very proud"

As they walked they came across a very confused and uncomfortable looking Bruce Banner.

"Doctor Banner" Steve called out to him

He turned around "Oh yeah hi" he shook Steve's outstretched hand "they told me that you'd be coming"

"Word is that you can find the cube."

"Is that the only word about me?"

"The only word I care about."

Milena smiled again, she was glad that at least someone cared about the Bruce side of Bruce Banner and not about the other guy.

"It must be strange for you" Bruce gestured around him "all of this"

A group of agents training ran by "Well...actually this is a bit familiar"

Milena stepped towards the the men "Captain, Doctor, we may want go inside soon...it gonna get a little bit hard to breathe." Both women smiled

An alarm sounded off and workers rushed to get jets secured in place.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve questioned

"Really? They want me in a submerged pressurized, metal container?" Bruce said obviously worrying about hulking out under water.

They started to walk towards the edge of the hellicarrier where they could see the propellers start to rise.

"Oh, no. This is much worse."

———

The two agents led the men inside the hellicarrier, rows of agents filled the room with Director Fury's screens in dead centre. Milena looked at the same screen that Natasha was, showing Clint's file and any progress they had on finding him.