20

The team ended up flying to the African coast, where they knew Klaue was operating

The team ended up flying to the African coast, where they knew Klaue was operating. They landed a few yards away from the ship, leaving Bruce behind, not sure if it was a code green yet.

With the lack of security, sneaking on the ship was easy. Milena walked in between Thor and Steve towards the sound of Ultron ranting. Ultron looked much different than when they first saw him. This new model looked nothing like Tony's suits. Ultron was bigger, more intimidating.

They crept towards Ultron and the twins who had their backs turned. "Stark is. He's a sickness!"

Tony landed in front of them. "Ahh, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron threatened as he and the twins walked towards them.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Tony claimed.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark." Pietro mocked with a heavy accent. "It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"

Tony looked at the weapons that filled the ship "This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve urged.

"Oh, we will." Wanda replied.

"I know you've suffered."

"Ugh! Captain America." Ultron scoffed. "God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor insisted.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron jeered.

Milena scoffed. "How could you know what real peace is. You were made not even a day ago."

Ultron stared at her. "How could I know peace? Miss Milena Jung you've been fighting all your life and have not once been at peace." Milena stiffened, her files.

"Uh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tiny asked taking the conversation away from Milena.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron lifted his hand and clenched his fist, causing Tony to go flying towards him.

Three Iron Legion robots came flying down and began attacking. Milena moved out of the way just as Tony was sent flying back into the wall behind her. He quickly got up and flew after Ultron.